News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Started by SlowPokemon, May 21, 2010, 05:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

And there are only three stars MAX in each galaxy.
Some there are only two.
But there are 50 galaxies in all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 05, 2010, 11:23:36 AMAnd there are only three stars MAX in each galaxy.
Some there are only two.
But there are 50 galaxies in all.
There are some with 1 star, but I'm not sure if they have comets :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Star Update: 69

>:( I've done so many stars, and now I have to choose an easy last one xD ooohh, my God....

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 07, 2010, 07:29:05 AMThere are some with 1 star, but I'm not sure if they have comets :\

Nope - they all have at least two. Believe me. I've beaten it.
Well, almost.
Star count: 126. I've gotten all 120 stars, plus the green stars from Sky Station and Yoshi Star Galaxies.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 07, 2010, 10:29:47 AMNope - they all have at least two. Believe me. I've beaten it.
Well, almost.
Star count: 126. I've gotten all 120 stars, plus the green stars from Sky Station and Yoshi Star Galaxies.
So that means they have comets?

I also noticed that some flowers look like they're from Animal Crossing City Folk. That three flowered bell plant looks awfully like a Jacob's ladder.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Yup. They all have comets.
The Bowser Jr. Boomsday Machine Daredevil Run is the only hard world boss comet though.

Taser9090

I hate comets, it's to challenging and I just want new galaxies :\

SlowPokemon

The game was better than the first one, in terms of challenging-ness. (Difficulty, I guess xD)
Not that the first one was a cakewalk.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 07, 2010, 12:22:40 PMThe game was better than the first one, in terms of challenging-ness. (Difficulty, I guess xD)
Not that the first one was a cakewalk.
I hated the level in the first game where you had to walk on cake. Or sweet pastries :\
But I guess challenging levels can make you feel accomplished when you beat them :p

universe-X

The first one was VERY easy...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 07, 2010, 12:33:18 PMI hated the level in the first game where you had to walk on cake. Or sweet pastries :\
But I guess challenging levels can make you feel accomplished when you beat them :p
See, and that cake thing is the kind of thing I love - it's so clever, and the visuals are amazing. I also like the worm and the apple.

Quote from: universe-X on June 07, 2010, 12:47:22 PMThe first one was VERY easy...
I had trouble with two levels. I had much trouble with Bouldergeist Daredevil Run, and I had loads of trouble with what is in my opinion the hardest level in the first game - Dreadnought Ammo Depot. I hated that level. A creator was asked about the hardest level in the game, and he said the Toy Time Purple Coin played as Luigi. See, I always play as Luigi in SMG 2 now (you can play as him permanently after you beat Bowser) and while I had a bit of a problem with that level in SMG 1 with Mario, playing the level as Luigi took me less time.

The Purple Coin levels weren't HARD, just tedious.

universe-X

I spent a good 50 lives in Luigi's Purple Coins with Mario and about 30 with Luigi.

The Bouldergeist Daredevil run is pathetically easy once you find an easy method.

That bot in Battlerock and Dreadnought was a bitch, as was the star bunny and the chimp in SMG2.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on June 07, 2010, 01:04:12 PMI spent a good 50 lives in Luigi's Purple Coins with Mario and about 30 with Luigi.

The Bouldergeist Daredevil run is pathetically easy once you find an easy method.

That bot in Battlerock and Dreadnought was a bitch, as was the star bunny and the chimp in SMG2.

What, are you talking about picking up two at once? Yeah, I only just figured that out on the Boss Blitz Galaxy in Mario Galaxy 2.

And, I mean, don't get me wrong. I've BEATEN it, I've beaten it with Mario AND Luigi AND gotten the 121st star with both of them.

But, who hasn't, right?  ;)

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

I finally beat SMG2! :D

Star Update: 72 stars.