News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Started by SlowPokemon, May 21, 2010, 05:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Well, technically they are both equally easy/hard. The difference is that you don't have to start all over again if you die the first time ^_^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

Uhh, and the one health wedge makes a difference I'm guessing. lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

GAH! These Boo Moon green stars are the WORST!

Offkey

Hee hee, perfect run is awesome. It feels like the challenge I've been waiting for the last few years :D. Only got to the last part once in like 25 tries ><
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.

universe-X

The last part is a real bitch (even though I'm not there yet :P) because it's a Kaizo feature of the game, meaning they just kinda overfilled that part with Hammer Bros. that shoot even more weapons :-\

Offkey

Yeah, got halfway-ish though on that attempt :D. However, on the ultimate test I got hit nearly every time by those guys but that was healable with every one of them dropping a coin ^^

Youtube channel.

TheLegend

Off-Topic Warning:  How come when other people double post, troll, or say something stupid, they don't get yelled at?

On-Topic: Are any of you thinking of making walkthroughs?  because I would love to see your video game skills and because I can't play it, watching it is also pretty fun. 

SlowPokemon

Because with us it doesn't happen in every post. Sorry.

SlowPokemon

Hahaha! FINALLY got the first green star in the Rolling Coaster galaxy! Already had the second.
So, star count: 232! Yes! I'm nearing the Perfect Run! GWAHAHA!

universe-X

I hear for the Perfect run, you need all 242 stars and 9999 starbits.

Offkey

Quote from: universe-X on June 28, 2010, 01:00:12 PMI hear for the Perfect run, you need all 242 stars and 9999 starbits.
No, the Perfect Run is the 242nd star, so you need to get 241.

Youtube channel.

universe-X

Oh, xD 241 stars and 9999 starbits, :P thanks

Offkey

And it's definitely a challenge to look forward, it's the hardest part of a game since uhm... well, I think it's comparable to the difficulty of SMB The Lost Levels (which I still need to finish on the VC some time :D).

Youtube channel.

SlowPokemon

Okay, I'm at 241... But I can't figure out how to get the Perfect Run... Anybody know? ???
I've beaten Bowser... Talked to everyone on board... blah blah blah.

Never mind... Looked it up... uhh, wow. I only have 6,000 something at the moment... Gonna replay the gameover or something.

SlowPokemon

On the last level. And it i hard. Already wasted like 15 lives before the Wii turned off. Shame, because I had 47. Ah, well.