News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Master_Gamer38 edit: No death post when you are lynched.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

TheLegend: MG's story doesn't have anything to do with the actual game. It's just for entertainment posts.

SFK: NO DEATH POST WHEN YOU'RE LYNCHED.

ETFROXX

Aww SFK, hope you'll still go on chat!

master_gamer38

If you are not in the game, please do not post opinions on things. Remember, stories are just something to guide things along, and in no way mean anything. No matter how brutal and gruesome they are. I don't mind if one wants to comment on the story. But I will be deleting your posts I don't see that they fit.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

master_gamer38

Night two is now over.

On the way home, no one spoke. Superfirekirby's death had been engraved in their minds. The scene had bother them all, and left them all wishing it would have been them, just so this cruel game of fate would be over with. In the distance, Dionysus could be heard laughing. As they began to head off in their own directions, it started to rain. It wasn't a rain full of hope, of growth, or of peace, but of sorrow. They all began to weep as they realized how much this game has done to them. Their tears added to the water flowing out of the sky. Soon, something else was there too, blood.

It was hard to find the source of the blood, but eventually jake3343 found where it was coming from. He found another body in an alley. He continued crying, and called for help. Townspeople and the remaining council soon arrived. Universe-X held a lantern up to the surrounding walls. It looks like the rain had washed things away. They left, solemnly. As they left, ETFROXX continued looking at walls for any hint at who it was. She noticed there was an oddly indented wall. She called to others, and they all held up there lanterns and stared at the wall. The name was clear.

"Dude," whispered ETFROXX.

Dude is dead. It is now Day Two. Day Two ends Wednesday, May 26, at 10:00 PM CST.

ETFROXX

I really hate that Dude is dead but I love that I got to announce it. :3

master_gamer38

So far, comments that I've gotten about the story in person, is that the last line ruins it. It's so depressing, and then it's just like... "Dude..." XD

jake3343

Hey ETF, have you seer'd anyone red?

Right now I'll be voting for askaslice since he STILL hasn't posted. Vote may change later blah blah blah.

ETFROXX

I seer'd someone green.

Dude

Damn.

Remainder of post removed by Master_Gamer38 because it gave away information.

jake3343

NO DEATH POSTS THAT CONTAIN INFORMATION.

GAH.

jake3343

Stop Bandwagon-ing my safety.

kotorfanboy

ETFROXX

Safety on Universe-X. Because I can.

You make me sick. ALL OF YOU! You're not even doing anything! How are we suppose to know who to vote for if no one gives us anything to go on? No one is participating. Just voting. That's not good. Please do me a favor and get to the chat and start accusing eachother. Cheshire cat.

Nakah

Universe-x has been bandwagoning all game. I'm assuming by the wolf kill decisions, that their team is more on the inexperienced side. I can't even begin to point out where all of these posts are logistically flawed. All of you are making shots in the dark every phase, you should all be in depth into suspicions and alliances by now.