News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

INSTA

Askalice23 is now dead. It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends Thursday at 10:00 PM CST.

And that brings the number of stories I need to write up to 3. ~sigh, I'll get them done, sooner or later.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Way to kill a human.

Why was he insta'd? Jake delivered the final blow. Jake has been bandwagoning all game, and when I put the spotlight on him he became all defensive and took his statement back. These are most likely the actions of a wolf trying to cover his tracks and play it safe. Tomorrow Jake dies, he is the most suspicious of us all, and if I don't get killed tonight(since it's most likely me or kotor), then tomorrow my vote goes on Jake.

We can't allow ourselves to slip up again. Come on guys, it's time to step it up.

Nakah

Nakah

Master_Gamer38 Edit: Enough, quit doing that. It's past playfulness now.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Nakah

Come on concerto, look at the facts here. Seriously read through all of this and tell me what you really find to be fishy.

You requested ETF to look find out what you were, during the night, AFTER she had already looked at someone.  An easy way to say, "oooh look at me, I'm good!" without her actually being able to check.

Nakah

Quote from: Nakah on May 26, 2010, 12:37:56 PMAlright, so apparently none of you have made any alliances. Seer, you should be forming an alliance with everyone you seer green. That being said, seer me. I'm a green, and seering me will prove it and you should want to have as many people as you can in your alliance to riddle out the wolves.

This was during the day phase.

jake3343

And ETF was killed next night phase. She would have no chance to seer you.

Quote from: Nakah on June 02, 2010, 03:11:57 PMJake has been bandwagoning all game, and when I put the spotlight on him he became all defensive and took his statement back.
I really haven't been bandwagoning all game. Day 1 I voted for askalice, and was the first one to do so. Day 2 I started out as askalice, then changed 3ish times. I would have voted for Universe once it was pretty much proven that he was a wolf, but I didn't get on in time. Day 3 I did follow everyone else and vote for Maestro, but I waited to hear his defense first. Day 4 I voted for askalice because I had reason to do so.

When you said I was a wolf, what else would I do but defend myself? And I didn't take my statement back, I just said that I didn't get a chance to explain it and that I wasn't certain.

master_gamer38

Kotorfanboy is now dead. It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends Friday at 10:00 PM CST.

... 4 stories..
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

There's only one wolf left this means.

The time zones automatically exempt JaMaHa from being a wolf, since MG ended night early and jamaha wasn't around to send a wolf PM.

Concerto you're probably a wolf, but I'm going to go with trusting you at this point because your actions have been less suspicious than Jake's.

Even Kotor agreed with me that Jake was acting wolf'ish. First of all, if I were a wolf I would never have suggested that I be seer'd. That'd be the last thing I'd want on ETF's mind. I couldn't have guessed that she'd seer kotor that night, so this assumed 'strategy' that you're accusing me of is radical and non-sensical, as I would be putting myself at great risk as a wolf by doing that. My activity throughout the game is not consistent with the wolves, either.

Who would have a better shot at missing the wolf pm? Concerto or Jake. My bet is jake more likely didn't have access to a computer during the night phase or did not realize it was night phase.

This isn't me framing Jake, I am merely speculating on what might have happened as well as pointing out what he has been doing this game. It's not only the facts I'm looking at, it's gut feeling. The vibe I'm getting is very shaky when it comes to jake this game. I think his actions are more passive than aggressive, which is very useful when a wolf is trying to fly under the radar.

JaMaHa if you see this, reason everyone to the side of enlightenment.

NOBODY GO FOR AN INSTA. NOT UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY PHASE. INSTA'ING RIGHT NOW WOULD BE RASH AND DANGEROUS FOR THE HUMANS. We can't afford to eff this phase up, guys.

1. SuperFireKirby killed by humans.
2. Nakah
3. universe-X killed by humans.
4. MaestroUGC killed by humans.
5. Concerto No.20 in minor
6. raymondbl killed by wolves.
7. jake3343
8. askalice23 killed by humans.
9. kotorfanboy killed by wolves.
10. Dude Killed by wolves
11. ETFROXX killed by wolves.
12. JaMaHa

Wow this is a close game.  Also, since there are only 4 people left that means only ONE wolf.  Nakah, Me, Jake or Jamaha.  I checked to see when everyone logged on, but unfortunately, everyone has been on since the last human killing.  So that means that anyone of us could be the wolf.  Jeeze.  OMG the underside of my spacebar is disgusting. Anyways.  I'm not so sure about JaMaHa.  It's possible he could have sent in the PM. but I'm not sure.  Jake has been wolfish now that I look back at the posts. The most suspicious is Nakah though, pleading and begging not to be killed.  I'll wait a little before I make my final vote.  Right now I'm leaning toward Jake, but I might change.

Jamaha

I agree with Nakah here.

As for myself, I was fast asleep when the night ended. You could check last active if I hadn't logged in now, whoops.

I'l suspect jake as well. (not a vote yet)

jake3343

All right, this is really the last chance for us to catch the final wolf. If you do, humans win. If we don't, wolves win.

Concerto says JaMaHa was online, but JaMaHa says he wasn't. Night began at 11:35pm Helsinki time, and ended at 5:26am, so it is very likely that JaMaHa was asleep. JaMaHa's almost 100% human.

Out of Concerto and Nakah, I'm leaning slightly more towards Nakah, but not by much. He's been attacking me a lot, but he really doesn't have that much evidence. He even says it is just gut instinct. He says he can't be a wolf because he told ETF to seer him. The only problem is that ETF died the next night phase. Nakah could have easily told her to seer him, knowing that it wouldn't matter because he would wolf her that night.

Quote from: Nakah on June 02, 2010, 08:18:34 PMWho would have a better shot at missing the wolf pm? Concerto or Jake. My bet is jake more likely didn't have access to a computer during the night phase or did not realize it was night phase.
Why am I more likely not to have access to a computer/not realize it was night?

Not making any votes yet.

Ha, I was looking at the wrong time.  I was looking at the lynching not the wolfing.  So that pretty much puts JaMaHa out of it.