News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

I've been here every day, just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm inactive.

Nakah strikes me as someone tricky enough to skip a wolfing.

Nakah

Concerto is getting my vote. Nothing has given me a more wolfy vibe than opening my eyes to the way Concerto is playing. It's very unusual for him to be this active in a game, all the way to keeping track of the player list. It seems like he's been trying a bit more than usual to get things going in this game, and from my experience you have to watch out for that because there's chance that the player is a wolf trying to pose as the 'activist human.' Concerto has a pretty safe position he's made for himself, as no one has tried to put him in the spotlight yet.

I'm going to say that I'm going for JaMaHa and Concerto at this point for the last couple of lynches. Askalice is too inactive to even make half of these phases. Just check his logging times. It seems more like he's an inactive human(and I know him irl and he just doesn't really care about the game that much because he barely gets what's going on).

Kotor isn't playing how he usually does as a wolf, so I don't think we should fear him so much. I have a bad feeling when it comes to concerto and jamaha though. Why have they made it this far without the spotlight? Now I asked to be seered, putting myself at risk to be revealed red if I was a wolf, so that alone should give you more reason to trust me than the concerto or jamaha. I want to hear more from them.

jake3343

I'm going to vote for nakah for now. He seems like the one that might frame someone else by not wolfing.

Nakah

Apparently putting myself up for seering constitutes nothing.

Caecus ignoramus duce nos. O! Miserabilis mortalis, prefacio vestri oculi!

Nakah

jake3343 you wolf. I know well enough that you wouldn't vote someone for suspected missed-wolfing. I would never miss a wolfing, that's just plain stupid. It's a waste of a chance to kill and it makes your chances of outlasting more difficult. I wouldn't even chance it.

But why is it that you would vote me for something that really doesn't make any actual sense. You're too smart to not see it. It would make more sense to me if you used the votes I have on me to your advantage by bandwagoning and accusing me of something that you think everyone else will agree with.

jake3343

Well, I actually made that post really quickly because my computer was about to run out of power, and when I was going to make a second post explaining the first, the computer shut off...

Anyway, to add to my last post, I thought that you might not wolf someone to frame someone that isn't being active, because you are being active. This was just a theory, and I didn't say that I was 100% certain that you were a wolf. I'm not sure what exactly made you so sure that I was a wolf.

Looking the thread over, I'm still debating who to vote for. I'll keep my vote on Nakah unless I see anyone that seems more suspicious.

askalice23

i dont think at this stage in the game anyone would just not wolf anyone.... and i could see nakah doing it but if you go back to an earlier post he asked the seer to seer him so he didnt have anything to hide

what we do know is this.... noone was wolfed last night phase

imo that would be a stupid move to just not kill off someone... all it does is keep the game going... so im gonna go with the idea that the wolf is inactive.... and the only one who hasnt posted in awhile is jamaha

Nakah

JaMaHa checks the site daily though, it's more likely to be concerto.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I also check the site daily.  At this point, I don't know who to vote for.

kotorfanboy

So basically I'm going to expand upon the same things I said before.

So, no wolf kill last night. This could be one of two things: a framing, or inactive wolf/wolves remaining.

Let's not discredit the idea of purposefully missing a wolfing here, guys. It's a perfectly plausible strategy under the right conditions.

Let's say there are two wolves left. Given that this happened night four, there would have to be two wolves left for the strategy to be effective.

If the wolves wolf someone regularly, they are down to 5 players. They need to convince the remaining humans to lynch a human, though, and this could be a difficult task.

If the wolves don't wolf someone, they remain at 6 players. However, the lack of a wolfing is, theoretically, an easy path to lynching an inactive human. Then, the wolves would just need one more wolfing (easy, given that the guardian is dead) to win.

Under these conditions, which are quite possible, a wolf skipping a wolfing is the better plan. The question is, are these conditions met?

First, we would need two wolves left. I'm not sure, given the dynamics between players, if I can see two wolves left. But it's still possible.

But is there some one inactive enough? Jamaha is the most logical choice, but he does check the site every day. However, this doesn't necessarily mean he checks TWG every day. Another choice is askalice23, who seems to post sporadically. He would have reason to vote Jamaha, another inactive player, quickly for forgetting to send in a wolf pm.

I'm going to put a vote on askalice23 for now and see what developments happen.

jake3343

I'm changing my vote to askalice. I don't think that the non-wolfing was on purpose any more. I don't see good reasons to do it that out weigh the missing of a kill. Out of all people that might miss a wolfing due to inctivity, I think askalice is the most likely. Also, going waaay back to night 1, I think askalice would be most likely to wolf raymondbl. Askalice might not know who is experienced and who isn't, so he would just pick someone at random.

Nakah

Insta. Sorry Will. You're dead.

Actually no not an insta

Nakah

Did you officially take your vote off of him? You technically had a vote on him.

Oh wait, unless he has a phantom against him.