News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Twisted Metal is giving me yet another reason to consider buying a PS3.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2010, 07:10:48 AMProfessor Layton is way amazing IMHO but I'm not going to say it's better than Dark Cloud because I've never played it. :P
It is amazing. But they already started translating the 3DS version. I'm not even sure if they started translating the Spectre's Flute yet.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SuperFireKirby

Duh, Professor Layton games are amazing. They;re made by Level-5. Could you expect anything less? The answer is no.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

OK, my previous post, I was just watching the 3DS beginning before I cut out.
WOAH. Nintendo did just win E3.

I'm a bit sceptical about that Kirby game, but I'm more interested in the 3DS.
I didn;t get a DSi, but I might get one of these. It is easily as powerful as the wii, and it looks as good even with 3D turned on!
New animal crossing and mario kart ftw, and metal gear solid 3! Sims 3 actually looks good on console, and then there's some Final fantasy game, kid icarus, and star fox! And while before I wasn't really with the 3D thing, I just thought "hey, that's awesome." O_o
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SlowPokemon

Wow, new animal crossing and mario kart for 3DS. Didn't see that before...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 17, 2010, 12:29:30 PMWow, new animal crossing and mario kart for 3DS. Didn't see that before...
It was on the site just minutes after the E3 conference.
I want to get both of them :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Yup. Animal Crossing makes me laugh really hard (almost as hard as the Mario and Luigi series did, but not quite) and Mario Kart is, well, Mario Kart. What's not to love about it? I also kind of want to get the Ocarina of Time remake.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 17, 2010, 02:58:15 PMYup. Animal Crossing makes me laugh really hard (almost as hard as the Mario and Luigi series did, but not quite) and Mario Kart is, well, Mario Kart. What's not to love about it? I also kind of want to get the Ocarina of Time remake.
Both of those series don't really make me laugh, but it is funny. The EarthBound/Mother series is really funny, but serious at the same time.

SlowPokemon

Oh my God... how can you not laugh at Mario and Luigi series? It's so funny! I laugh insanely just reading Fawful's lines alone. But that's just my weird sense of humor. I'll tell people that I laugh at that game and they'll say it wasn't funny at all...
And Bowser was an amazing playing choice - his egotistic nature made him a really funny villain.

Hey...you should be able to play a game as Fawful. Maybe, like, his childhood...

That would be EPIC.

Oh, right, E3 topic. Umm... yeah. Good stuff.

Cobraroll

Still waiting for Vuvuzela Hero to be announced.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

The new Zelda looks great! Cel shaded + Adult Link.

Details here: http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6265821/zelda-skyward-sword-unsheathed-at-nintendo-round-table.

It sounds like Link's gone everywhere now except space. Still wondering if Namco-Bandai has any Soul Calibur related ideas.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

TheLegend

Quote from: Ruto on June 18, 2010, 08:20:30 AMThe new Zelda looks great! Cel shaded + Adult Link.

Details here: http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6265821/zelda-skyward-sword-unsheathed-at-nintendo-round-table.

It sounds like Link's gone everywhere now except space. Still wondering if Namco-Bandai has any Soul Calibur related ideas.

I am so unlucky that we don't have a tv or any game system in our house.  Those look awesome, and my mom spends all her money on piano lessons for us!  Like we're ever going to be concert pianists...

EDIT: Once the games come out, I am going to be requesting the music like crazy.  Though I could try to arrange it.

Taser9090

Quote from: TheLegend on June 18, 2010, 08:29:38 AMI am so unlucky that we don't have a tv or any game system in our house.  Those look awesome, and my mom spends all her money on piano lessons for us!  Like we're ever going to be concert pianists...

EDIT: Once the games come out, I am going to be requesting the music like crazy.  Though I could try to arrange it.
Hmm. Kind of a wierd reason to join these forums.

If you're saying that you really wanted to see E3, you could've watched it online streaming around somewhere.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2010, 05:39:53 AMOh my God... how can you not laugh at Mario and Luigi series? It's so funny! I laugh insanely just reading Fawful's lines alone. But that's just my weird sense of humor. I'll tell people that I laugh at that game and they'll say it wasn't funny at all...
And Bowser was an amazing playing choice - his egotistic nature made him a really funny villain.

Hey...you should be able to play a game as Fawful. Maybe, like, his childhood...

That would be EPIC.
I used to laugh a lot when I first got Super Star Saga, but when  I got Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story, I got kind of bored of the series, so I didn't laugh as much. I do laugh at some jokes in the series/

SlowPokemon

So, is anyone going to get Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 when it comes out June 29?
I think it looks cool, I'm kind of surprised they haven't made a Harry Potter Lego game before this.

SuperFireKirby