News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Well time for Hugo and I's E3 date. I'M EXCITED!

Also, Nintendo freakin' pwned E3, like no other.

KefkaticFanatic

Okay, Sony actually did pretty well too.  I just don't have a PS3 so I can't really give real comments or anything.  As far as I know there was no PSP discussion really.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah, I was disappointed there isn't a psp 2.  But the best things out of e3, the 3DS, new Zelda, new PILOT WINGS, Move is only $50.

KefkaticFanatic

+$30 for the mini control +$50 for eyetoy or whatever if you don't already have it

me irl
[close]

Roz~

There's the bundle with mini control/eyetoy/move that'll cost 100$.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

If Natal is any more than $100 Microsoft is taking a huge risk.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

How was it, 149$ ? I am not convinced people are going to buy that.

KefkaticFanatic

They did not announce a price.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Hmm, must have read that somewhere, probably not true then. We'll see.

Taser9090

This conference was superb!

I can't wait to get the 3DS... And
Kirby,
Kid Icarus,
Animal Crossing,
MarioKart,
and Professor Layton.
I'd get the Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Golden Eye, but I'll be broke by then.

I'm disapointed that Pikmin 3 wasn't announced... And what about Professor Layton? They just skipped 2 games in the series!

EDIT: How could I forgot the Other M? I want to know more about Adam!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 15, 2010, 06:02:51 PMAnd what about Professor Layton? They just skipped 2 games in the series!

Meh, I wish Level-5 would stop with Professor Laytons and get on making with Dark Cloud 3.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Taser9090

I agree, there's so much Professor Layton games, that they should slow down and let the other countries translate the games. Make Dark Cloud 3!

I was only looking at the 3DS system, but when I clicked on the DS, it turns out they're translating the third Prof. Layton game.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

dahans

Mario KART??? WTF :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOOHOO!!! For the DS? Could someone send me a link of the E3 Homepage?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

You realize they've already released MarioKart on the DS, correct?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 15, 2010, 06:19:00 PMI agree, there's so much Professor Layton games, that they should slow down and let the other countries translate the games. Make Dark Cloud 3!

I was only looking at the 3DS system, but when I clicked on the DS, it turns out they're translating the third Prof. Layton game.

Professor Layton is way amazing IMHO but I'm not going to say it's better than Dark Cloud because I've never played it. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.