News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

The Nintendo 3DS sounds promising. The size of the 3DS could cost me a new bag though. At least it's a new console, even if it's not a home one. Besides, 3D!! Yay!

Remakes are always a gamble. It seems the happy memories I have playing with the game involved the shortfalls of the system too. Like those old battery powered Gameboys and how GSC/Bomberman, etc pushed the limit of the console. Or maybe I was just more impressionable when the game first came out and there's nothing like that little-kid enthusiasm when playing a game for the first time.

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 10, 2010, 01:23:10 PMSorry for causing arguments lol

I just dislike Nintendo right now

I dislike EA right now, so no worries. We can rant about the companies all we want, since this is a forum as long as we don't take it out on others :D

I finally got to play The Sims 3 and there's NO PIANO. WTF?  A search said it might be available for purchase/through an expansion pack. It's been in every Sims game except this one. What will Ganondorf play when he's mocking Link??*  /rant

*Ganondorf actually played the organ in the manga but there's no piano to mod to an organ in the first place.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 10, 2010, 01:23:10 PMSorry for causing arguments lol

I just dislike Nintendo right now
It's not hard to admit they've stumbled. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maretocks on June 10, 2010, 04:34:05 PMIt's not hard to admit they've stumbled. :P

Yup. Every good company makes mistakes...
But they have to rectify those mistakes fast.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Nintendo has been a little too layed back these days...

SlowPokemon

I'm more with Game Freak at the moment (I guess that's kind of Nintendo, though...). Even after seeing today's batch of new Pokemon. (Chinchilla and crocodile ftw)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

The ape one is my least favorite. I like the Psychic pig. Although Grumpig was probably the only psychic pig we needed.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Ruto on June 10, 2010, 02:01:39 PMI finally got to play The Sims 3 and there's NO PIANO. WTF?  A search said it might be available for purchase/through an expansion pack. It's been in every Sims game except this one.

Yeah, I didn't like how there was just guitar...
I am also starting to islike EA- I think they make alright games, it's just they've become far too money-hungry and corporate-like.
But the Sims 3 was good. I just think the expansions, while they are as good as the later sims 2 ones, are quite poor- they should start with university and pets and things (but I guess since they always overblow pets they will wait until hype for the sims 3 boils down). But they did take out some things unnecessarily.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 11, 2010, 06:59:46 PMThe ape one is my least favorite. I like the Psychic pig. Although Grumpig was probably the only psychic pig we needed.

Yeeah, the ape looks stupid imho. The psychic pig lookks weird to me, but yeah, it's not that bad.

SlowPokemon

The Psychic pig is less amazing the more that I look at it though. I just like Psychic Pokemon. My favorite type, actually.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 12, 2010, 02:59:16 PMThe Psychic pig is less amazing the more that I look at it though. I just like Psychic Pokemon. My favorite type, actually.
It looks scary. I don't know; It reminds me of a scary thing, but I can't remember what it was.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

The Legend of Zelda Wii - Nintendo Wikia

This might be of some use to you people. Of course, I haven't really checked the article too much, but yeah...

Roz~

Mainly everything we already knew up to now.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

OH MY GLORGENSLORPS.  E3 IN ONE DAY.