Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

This is where all the rumours and news about the E3 shall go!  Seriously?  I want to get my groove on with the PS Move.

SuperFireKirby

A new addition to a non-mario Nintendo franchise(Zelda or kirby preferrably) would be nice. But... knowing Nintendo, I'll be let down yet again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I want to see:

more Portal 2 stuff
HL2 EPISODE 3 DAMMIT
Elder Scrolls V
Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect 3 (at LEAST a release window)
a new Rare game that isn't just gimmicky Natal
Kirby or Star Fox Wii game
Dragon Age 2 (they hinted at a release date in 2011 with an insert in the Awakening expansion pack)
Next Zelda Wii.

Nintendo DID say they were having a new Wii game from one of their big franchises at E3, so everyone is hoping Kirby or Star Fox.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

A new Star Fox game on Wii would be very epic.

Dude

Hopefully not another "Star Fox Adventures" though.

universe-X

Actually... would Kirby be better? *thinking*

KefkaticFanatic

SFA was a fun game though.

Just not really a Star Fox game.

me irl
[close]

Meta-Ridley

I think some people are forgetting one of the most important Nintendo games this year:
METROID: Other M

Cobraroll

Am I the only one who wants to see a new EarthBound/Mother game, or Kid Icarus for that matter? I'm a proper Pollyanna.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on May 19, 2010, 11:11:37 PMI think some people are forgetting one of the most important Nintendo games this year:
METROID: Other M

That one game that combines the greatness of side scrolling metroid with the beastlyness of metroid prime fps's. All the while having final fantasy-ish graphics? How could we forget.

Quote from: universe-X on May 19, 2010, 07:58:05 PMActually... would Kirby be better? *thinking*
Kirby would be better.[/completely biased]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 20, 2010, 12:48:31 AMAm I the only one who wants to see a new EarthBound/Mother game, or Kid Icarus for that matter? I'm a proper Pollyanna.
No, you're not alone. I used to think the same thing, but it kinda slipped. I was wondering about Ice Climbers too, but it's the least likely. Nintendo has been overdriving with the nostalgia stuff lately in the Mario series. We should probably expect a new Zelda game.

Roz~

A Kid Icarus game would be awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm most excited to see
Portal 2
The Next Wii Zelda
Playstation Move
THREE DEEE FREAKIN' EEESSSSS

SuperFireKirby

Yay, another handheld decive that owners of the Ds, Ds-lite, DS-i, and DS-i Xl can waste their money on!

KefkaticFanatic

Rite, I'm really interested to see how that will work.  Hopefully this will actually be the NEXT handheld for Nintendo, not just a small "upgrade" like the DSi.

me irl
[close]