Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

One more day and we find out all of Nintendo's Secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hihihiihi....)

Cobraroll

Looks like Microsoft reinvented rebranded the EyeToy. Way to go. I'm sure it will take the niche by storm, and... oh. I see. The niche's pretty much full already. Good luck, Microsoft.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 14, 2010, 04:49:28 AMLooks like Microsoft reinvented rebranded the EyeToy. Way to go. I'm sure it will take the niche by storm, and... oh. I see. The niche's pretty much full already. Good luck, Microsoft.
Are you talking about NATAL? I'm sure it will be just like the Eyetoy in the aspect that lots of people will buy and then only two games will be made for it from half decent developers and then it will be forgotten.

I don't think I'm leaving my house tommorow so I can watch the FULL COVERAGE on G4. And this guy who's a clerk at the Play and Trade in my town who rants about how terrible PS3's are is going to E3 as a member of the Press because he's an official at this one website and blah blah blah. Not fair.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Microsoft, EA, and Ubi conference were all meh.  No BG&E2, ME3, or DA2 = BAH.

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

What channel will this be on?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

G4, Spike is showing the big 3, otherwise see the streams on Gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers, or G4.

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

Alright, thanks.

I can't wait to see what new things Nintendo came up. But I also want to see the mistakes they'll make :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Roz~

I didn't watch Microsoft press conference, but I heard it wasn't that good. And they gave the press slim XBox 360? lolwat
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

Quote from: Roz~ on June 14, 2010, 06:44:49 PMI didn't watch Microsoft press conference, but I heard it wasn't that good. And they gave the press slim XBox 360? lolwat
I heard that people are excited for that :\

Roz~

It's kinda like they were bribing the press
"We gave you free stuff our press conference was awsm!"
Well people mostly told me the press conference wasn't that great. But why would they release a slim version now? I mean, we're already far in the generation, and people who wanted to have a Xbox360 already have one.

Ruto

GAH. I know someone who's actually going to E3 this year. I'll be sure to pester him for details and facebook stalk him. *I'm so jealous*

He is a Mario fanatic so I expect him to find out some things about Mario...Hopefully he'll get some info on Zelda too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Please...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND DEAR DO NOT WATCH G4.  Or spike for that matter.

Roz~

SuperFireKirby

They have, like, 12 hours of coverage each day? Why shouldn't I watch g4?

Nintendo conference at 11:30 today on G4! Hopefully Nintendo won't metaphorically kick me in the face with disappointment like they've done for 2 years in a row so far.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

It can't be worse than what we had last year... Wii Music. Q_Q