News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Happy Mother's Day

Started by NasiDe, May 09, 2010, 08:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasiDe

Happy Mother's Day to any and all who celebrate this holiday today.

On a similar note, as a moderator of NSM RPG, the role-playing game would like to wish NinSheet Music, its mother site, a very happy Mother's Day. We hope that the site prospers well. 8)

Fox IV

How humorous to see "Ganondorf" wishing his mommy happy mother's day. XD

universe-X

Seeker

This is a signature.

Cobraroll

Haha, in Norway, Mother's Day is set to the second Sunday of February.

You're late, guys.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Early, late, same difference ;D

dahans

What the hell is NSM RPG??? (Happy mother's day xD)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

NasiDe

Oh, I still have a humor, Fox! No problems there! 8D;

What d'ya mean by 'Oops' Seeker? ._. Don't ay that... You forgot about Mother's Day! :o

I saw some other place with it in March. :P I suppose there's never a specific day for the entire world.

Now, dahans, I thought you knew. Weren't you a meber there once at that Zelda RPG?

ETFROXX

Know what I did for my mother?  Colored her a picture of the cookie monster!

SuperFireKirby

I made my mom a bench. No, I have no idea what she'll use it for.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Way to be creative! Sounds better than my cookie monster picture. :(

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Tried to make my mom a card with GIMP. My printer is being a bitch and won't print correctly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

My mom likes when I actually make things.. and I love to color. :3

universe-X

I wish I could spend more time with mom... but so much homework and... ugh I hate it.