News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG V Host Signups

Started by Nakah, May 08, 2010, 06:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Post your ideas here. Make sure your games are balanced(check with me or kotor or someone experienced), and we'll all vote on who's to play. Also, make sure if you're new that the games will work and won't involve some ridiculous feature that makes it unrealistic.

master_gamer38

I'd like to host the next one. I don't have a game idea yet, but I'll think of one. So, watch for this post to be edited!
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I wouldn't mind hosting one.  I've got some....  <..<  >..>  IDEAS.

Nakah

Post your game plan here.

I.E. Concerto: "Title of Game"

*Number of Players
  *The Roles
  *Additional Rules etc

Anything you can think of, we'll help you tone and shape your game if need be to make it balanced.

Nakah

Ideas ideas, who's got ideas.

raymondbl

a game where there are only seventeen humans left in the world, the rest destroyed by nuclear explosions, and there is one guy in there that wanted to end humanity, one guy who knows about it but can't tell, and one *girl* that is the only female left in the world and amazingly ugly at that.  The guy who wants to end humanity had a father who was a half-breed (orangaton and human) and he wanted to end humanity because humans were cruel.  He would take care of his pet monkeys, make sure they survived, and release them when they could live by themselves, then he would slit his throat :( .  just an idea. 

universe-X

Too many people and the plot's not too good either...

Nakah

Don't tell me that you take him seriously.

Come on guys, ideas?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I've got a great idea...but I can't type it right now...must...eat food.

master_gamer38

I've been going off and on for ideas, but none of them work out exactly. So if anything, I'll host a manhunt. I don't remember the exact ratio of wolves to humans for them, but if someone will remind me I'll host it.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Oh hey, remember this game? I thought it was a good idea at first, but I guess the times show differently.

Dude

I'm not very creative. :3

I'd like to play, but I just suck at stories.

SuperFireKirby

Heres some ideas:

Post-Apocalyptic scenario

People go in search of food into a cave/vault/thing and get trapped in there.

2 people are mercenaries hired to protect the party.

2 people are hybrid mutants, which look like humans but hunger for flesh like regular mutants.

The rest of the people are humans.

Some special person added. No idea what to do there.

Mutants: Know who each other are. 1 kill each night. Objective: Kill all non-mutants.

Mercenaries: Know who each other are. Don't know who humans are. 1 kill each day. Objective: Kill hybrid mutants.

Humans: Don't know who anyone is. One lynch each day. Objective: Kill all hybrid mutants.

Just some ideas.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Doesn't sound too bad but still :-/ I suck at stories too, so don't expect much from me.

Should we call in Jake?

SuperFireKirby

That was just a rough outline. I might make something more detailed when I have more time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!