News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

master_gamer38

Quote from: Nakah on May 02, 2010, 08:34:50 PMjake3343 for doing my job for me.

Just kidding he totally ninja'd me on it.

wolf^^
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

This is a helpful situation that shows one player pointing out the errors of another and drawing his conclusions from it.

Quote from: sypherYeah, I got home about two hours ago, had totally forgot about the game until Sypher caught me on the vent.

Quote from: DarkManticoreX2wrote:
Players that would go after afro night 1: Everyone.

Why? Because with college finals floating around, afro is the only person who's going to be legit active through the course of the game. Sure he stirrs a lot of junk up, but killing him n1 stops a lot of people from getting their feet stepped on, getting pissed and getting involved.

I'm thinking someone who would normally be a bit under the radar would be behind this, so i'm going to go with vicc.

I've got a final from 7:00-10:00, so i'e got till 6:30. someone stir something up.

At any rate, I'm goin' Manti, because this seems like such an awkward post. He basically reasons "killing Afro was an everyone move, because everyone has finals to worry about and thus would look to squash activity in order to avoid involvement being necessary,". This irks me, because not everyone here is in college, which would change his target from everyone to people in college. Also, Vic is his vote. She's not in college. Which makes his earlier reasoning rather invalid. Further he closes by non nonchalantly mentioning that he's in doing finals, which seems to be an actual reference to how his logic applies to himself. I don't know if this is "Hey, I'm wolfish, but I'm pointing it out, so you can trust me [/Evil]," or if I'm just reading too much into it, but, it earns him my vote.

Dude

kotorfanboy

TWG is a fickle game. Humans are most helpful when they are active and very visible in the topic, but that makes them an even larger target for wolves. I assume that Jake, the most active and helpful human of the game thus far, was killed for the same reason.

So, I ask that we continue undeterred in the light of this death. We must remember that TWG is a team game; while Jake has died individually, his team contributions remain.

With this in mind, who do we suspect? Thoughts, opinions, etc.

Dude

Just to be safe, SFK

The reason? PM me if you wish to know.

Sir Awesomesauce

kotor.

He basically just used the trickiest reasoning possible to get us all to vote for SFK. Jake's contributions remain - his primary suspicion was SFK through pretty much the whole game. kotor seems to be trying to get SFK lynched without actually voting for SFK.

Additionally kotor is one of the trickiest wolves there is, so there's that.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 03, 2010, 07:35:29 PMkotor.

He basically just used the trickiest reasoning possible to get us all to vote for SFK. Jake's contributions remain - his primary suspicion was SFK through pretty much the whole game. kotor seems to be trying to get SFK lynched without actually voting for SFK.

Additionally kotor is one of the trickiest wolves there is, so there's that.

... I missed something. I quick skimmed, and I don't see kotor going after SFK really..  ??? Iunno.. I can see using jake's suspicions.. But that's kinda useful.. The wolves obviously didn't like him.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Sir Awesomesauce

[21:42:38]   <kotor>   I am unsatisfied by your claim in TWG
[21:43:05]   <Savvy-Sauce>   I am unsatisfied by your post.
[21:43:12]   <Savvy-Sauce>   You threw in reasoning for Jake for no reason at all.
[21:43:25]   <HugoMeister>   i think you're BOTH wolves!
[21:43:32]   <kotor>   quiet down peanut galley
[21:43:38]   <HugoMeister>   :(
[21:43:42]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Hugo is not a peanut.
[21:43:48]   <HugoMeister>   <3
[21:43:48]   <kotor>   Why can't I throw in some reasoning?
[21:44:05]   <HugoMeister>   Universe tried that
[21:44:06]   <HugoMeister>   it didn't work
[21:44:25]   <Savvy-Sauce>   here.
[21:44:28]   <Savvy-Sauce>   I'll translate your post for you.
[21:44:30]   <kotor>   Did you just compare me to Universe-X you son of a bitch
[21:44:36]   <HugoMeister>   WHAT IF I DID
[21:45:05]   <Savvy-Sauce>   "Jake died because he was a helpful human. However, this game is a team game, so his contributions and suspicions are still valid. With this in mind, who are we suspicious of?"
[21:45:10]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Second translation:
[21:45:30]   <Savvy-Sauce>   "Jake was suspicious of SFK and was the most helpful human. His suspicions are still valid. Who are you suspicious of?
[21:45:32]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Third translation:
[21:45:35]   <Savvy-Sauce>   "Vote for SFK"
[21:46:00]   <kotor>   Why does this make me a wolf?
[21:46:15]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Because you didn't vote for SFK.
[21:46:30]   <kotor>   Horrible reason
[21:46:36]   <Savvy-Sauce>   How is that reason horrible?
[21:46:48]   <Savvy-Sauce>   You subtley try to inspire a vote against a person without being recognized as the catalyst.
[21:47:06]   <Savvy-Sauce>   It's perfectly wolfy and it matches your nature as a wolf -devious and tricky.
[21:48:03]   <Savvy-Sauce>   WELL?
[21:48:35]   <kotor>   There's nothing wrong with catalyzing a vote against SFK
[21:49:23]   <Savvy-Sauce>   But you are so subtle it makes it seem like you don't want to be held responsible for it.
[21:49:42]   <HugoMeister>   i read "stuble"
[21:49:46]   <HugoMeister>   *stubble
[21:49:53]   <kotor>   No, I just wanted to leave the air open for discussion before I give me two cents
[21:50:15]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Well, you're my vote for now.
[21:50:41]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Besides, SFK hasn't done anything particularly wolfy in my opinion.
[21:51:21]   <kotor>   Then why didn't you say that?
[21:51:38]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Because that's not why I think you're a wolf.
[21:51:41]   <HugoMeister>   oh the huge manatee.
[21:51:49]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Any human (jake as an example) is perfectly capable of thinking SFK is a wolf.
[21:53:01]   <kotor>   I suppose
[21:53:07]   <Savvy-Sauce>   Well, I guess you seem human.

kotor is probably human. He didn't get overly defensive, and didn't respond to my points very quickly. Remaining suspects:

1. Master_gamer38
  4. Dude
  6. SuperFireKirby
  8. Concerto
  9. Pumpy_heart

Sir Awesomesauce

Scratch Concerto from that list, and my reasoning for pumpy heart is: a player as experienced as him needs an excuse for inactivity.

Dude

Pumpy hasn't been active since may 1st.

U-X got lynched on the 2nd, and jake was wolfed right after, so if Pumpy was a wolf, he wasn't able to send a PM saying to wolf Jake.

Your logic is flawed Sauce.

Dude

Sir Awesomesauce

Dude: I see that now.

SFK is pretty much the last viable wolf.

Master_gamer38 - Too veteran to allow JaMaHa at beginning, and is helpful in saying kotor is human.
Sir Awesomesauce - Role PM says human.
SuperFireKirby - Probably a wolf.
Concerto - Mistaked the number of wolves for four at the beginning.
Kotorfanboy - Trustworthy reasoning and helpfulness.

Universe-X, you aren't allowed to post in the thread anymore.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on May 03, 2010, 08:09:44 PMOoh, I know a wolf now... I can't say anything though... :(
quoting because he's a little bitch and will probably delete his original post.

Nakah

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 03, 2010, 07:35:29 PMAdditionally kotor is one of the trickiest wolves there is, so there's that.

I'm offended.