News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

Quote from: universe-X on May 02, 2010, 05:05:02 PMSomeone could make a false claim saying that they're a potion keeper to save themselves. :P
That's pretty much the biggest reason I wanted dude to come out. Dude told me he was the potion keeper before I made him post telling him to come out. I wanted to make sure he wasn't a wolf.

Quote from: universe-X on May 02, 2010, 05:05:02 PMAnd for what honest reason should I kill JMH for?
He's admin. Naturally, people assume that people with power are smart.

jake3343

Dude

Changing to Universe-X, mostly because he's annoying as heck.

Sir Awesomesauce

Universe-X: For the record, even if you are human, you can't be mad at us for lynching you. It seems that you are doing everything in your power to make us believe you're a wolf. Humans have two jobs: finding the wolves, and not tricking fellow humans into lynching them. You failed at both. So you can sit there and laugh it up, but if the humans lose in the post game, nobody will be impressed with you.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

jake3343

Sir Awesomesauce

Congraturation go to big winner who are humans. Well done! Glory and fame are yours!

Nakah

Ahem...

I-I-Instaaaa

Day is over. Universe-x is dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nearly sundown when Mr. Universe-X stepped out his front door and onto the steps. He paused immediately in his place. The entire town stood infront of his house with pitchforks and torches.

"What is the meaning of this?" Asked Universe X.

"We know you've been lieing to us. We're not going to fall for your foolery anymore before you get us all killed."

"Lieing? Do you have any idea what it is that you are doing? You can not kill me, or all will be lost."

"We don't believe your garbage anymore. We know you aren't who you say you are." The crowd responded.

Immediately they all rushed forward, and before Universe-x could turn around and run back inside his home, the mob grabbed him and pulled him in. He struggled and fought, biting, punching, kicking, and flailing in every way possible trying to break free.

"You all are absolutely mad!" Shouted Universe-x. Then there was a thud and everything went black.

Universe-x awoke in a daze, then suddenly his eyes opened wide and he looked around in fear. He was tied to a wooden post about 10 feet off of the ground over what seemed to be a massive pile of wood and pine.

"What? No! Please! You cannot do this! I'm just trying to protect us!" He exclaimed.

"Save it, wolf." Said a townsman, and without hesitation grabbed a torch and stepped forward lighting the pile of wood.

Flames shot up the pile and up the wooden post, engulfing Universe-x all at once in a fiery blaze.

Universe-x screamed in horror and his skin crisped and cooked and his hair sizzled.

"Nooo! Fools not me!" Shrieked Universe-x writhing and burning.

The crowd watched in silence as their fellow once-townsman burned away into ash. The sun had finally set when the flames were out. All that remained was the pile of ash. Night had fallen and the townspeople returned to their homes to get some sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 2. Send in your PMs. Night will end Monday @ 9:00p.m. EST.

jake3343

<jake3343> zeta courtmartial Universe-x with Banzi
* Zeta throws concerto in the brig to await charges 
<Zeta> Universe-x, you have been charged with being a wolf
<jake3343> !bet guilty
<Zeta> You have been found guilty, may god have mercy on your soul
<Zeta> Congraturation go to big winner who are jake3343. Well done! Glory and fame are yours!

Also lol, Universe wanted to go honest abe style, but he died because the towns people thought he lied...

jake3343

NO DEATH POSTS.

ESPECIALLY ONES THAT CONTAIN INFORMATION.

Sir Awesomesauce

Nakah

jake3343 for doing my job for me.

Just kidding he totally ninja'd me on it.

jake3343

pfft, I had an entire 6 1/2 minute lead over you.

Nakah

Nakah

All PMs in. Night 2 is over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude awoke to a scream. He jumped out of bed and ran to the window. Peering out onto the dark street below his three story home, a dark figure stood over another person laying on the ground. The dark figure bent down and bit the person, who writhed and kicked.

Then it happened.

Dark claws shredded through the person's body, spearing guts out onto the street and across building sides. The cobblestone street ran a river of blood in the dark night. The figure stood up from it's prize, and walked away into the darkness, disappearing.

Dude did not know what to do about this. Was he to risk going out? Surely he couldn't have done something to stop that creature. Dude eventually decided it was the right thing to go outside and check.

When he did, he felt a shock of horror seeing the body of jake3343 laying mangled on the street. He wasn't the only one out there at that point, the whole town was. It was beginning to become dawn as the sun started to rise into the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake3343 is dead. It is now Day 2. Day ends Wednesday at 9:00p.m. EST