News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Quote from: Nakah on May 01, 2010, 06:11:20 PMAlso, since the Potion Keeper PM is NOT a necessary PM for the Night phase, I do not need it to start the next phase. Just keep that in mind for last night and the future. I'm not going to reveal when a potion was used through the story either, so don't bank on that.

Okay, well drat. Forget all about what I just said about the story being a point. But, the Potion Keeper PM is not necessary.. So that leads me to believe one was not sent in. Iunno, either way, Pumpy doesn't seem to be a wolf. But he could be anything else. Iunno, I'm not voting still. There is time.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

jake3343

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 01, 2010, 06:19:04 PMJake, only problem with what you said is that Nakah all necessary PMs are in. Which means, to me, that all PMs were not sent in. The wolf's PM is necessary. The potion keeper's PM is not necessary. I don't know whether Sir Deku's is or not. That all leads me to believe, that either Sir Deku didn't seer. Or the potion keeper's PM was not sent in, which seems to be the more likely option, because in the story, Sir Deku is Sir Deku. Which Nakah had said would matter. (Unless I read into it wrong)

Yeah, I didn't realize that the potion pm matter for night to end. oh well.

But, we still have to lynch someone, and Pumpy_heart hasn't been active since the the 22nd, and he might not be on for a while. It's best to lynch him unless anyone has any (good) ideas on who the wolves are.

Quote from: Nakah on May 01, 2010, 06:11:20 PMAlso, since the Potion Keeper PM is NOT a necessary PM for the Night phase, I do not need it to start the next phase. Just keep that in mind for last night and the future. I'm not going to reveal when a potion was used through the story either, so don't bank on that.
Oh well :(

pumpy_heart

Whoa. Today is May.
I didn't get anything about the game til now. Sorry guys.
I'll vote after chatting it up.

jake3343

I think I'll change my vote to kotorfanboy for now.

Here is my analysis on each player:

1. Master_gamer38 - Seems to be a contributing human. But, he could still be a wolf. I'm kinda iffy on him.
2. Sir Awesomesauce - Currently my strongest suspicion. However, I don't want to lynch him now because he is a really good player, and he could help a lot if he was a human. I don't want to risk lynching him. Here's the deal: Sauce is usually really active. Like REALLY ACTIVE. He's always coming up with plans and being suspicious of people. Except, this game, he's hasn't been active at all. I think he might be purposely bing inactive. See, there are a lot of new people in this game. Sauce knows this. I think he might think he can slip under the radar easily by just not posting. Not posting=people don't think about you as much. This is just a theory, but I might vote for him tomorrow.
3. JaMaHa - obviously human (hopefully not potion keeper)
4. Dude - most likely human. He's been posting a lot, but hasn't really been being too helpful. To me, a wolf would probably try to be a little helpful, as it makes you seem like a human.
5. Jake3343 - hi.
6. SuperFireKirby -Hard to tell, but I think he's a human. If he was a wolf, I'd think he be a little more 'on the edge'. Like when Universe voted for him, he might retaliate strongly and end with a vote for universe, which he didn't. Keeping my eye on him.
7. Universe-X - Actually, I'm pretty certain Universe is a human. It's hard to explain, but I'd think that if universe was a wolf, he'd be really tense and nervous.
8. Concerto - He said there were four bad people, which leads my to thinking that he's a human. He could still be the deku.
9. Pumpy_heart - waiting to here more from him, as he just got on.
10. Kotorfanboy - has not posted. I can't really say if he's a wolf or human, obviously, but I'll vote for him because of inactivity.

jake3343

Quote from: universe-X on May 01, 2010, 07:32:40 PMTo me, Concerto made that "mistake" because he's tring to frame other people. And SFK was just being careful, he doesn't retaliate like that, trust me >_>

But I don't think Concerto would do that. He post was half joking. You can't really frame others by just saying 'hey I think you're a wolf'. He probably just said that just so he could post and seem active. If you look at older werewolf games, he says things like 'vote for dude, cuz he's a jurk >:". He makes really joking posts, even in twgs. He still might be a wolf. He could also be the deku.

As for SFK, I'm still watching him.

master_gamer38

Blah, just to throw stuff out there. Kinda going off of jake.

2. Sir Awesomesauce - Usually more active, Iunno.
3. JaMaHa - Agreed with Jake
5. Jake3343 - Good leader, but, doesn't mean he might not be a wolf.. Iunno
6. SuperFireKirby - I find it suspicious that he seems to be against changing Sir Deku into the Count
7. Universe-X - Seems slightly wolfish, but iunno.
8. Concerto - He's too random to tell anything from one lone post.
9. Pumpy_heart - Agreed with Jake
10. Kotorfanboy - I want to hear from him before anything happens. He's a good player like Saucy.

I dunno, Imma wait for more stuff to happen. And make a final vote later. I'm also gonna wait to see who is wolfed second night.. Blah.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

kotorfanboy

Well I'm still not quite sure how this whole Sir Deku dynamic is going to play out, but I'm just using my standard approach to lynching people who are acting suspicious/are incriminated by things that happen. Thus far I see that Universe-X fits best into this mold.

Universe-X has been acting strange in several posts. Now, this could be first game jitters, but it seems like a little more than just jitters to me.

Also, Jamaha died night 1. If a new player is a wolf, and he wants to pick someone to kill, who does he pick? He doesn't know who is good and who isn't (and if he does, it's only a vague notion, no primary experience). So, he picks a position of power, i. e. administrator, to kill, assuming (perhaps subconsciously) that this powerful person must be skilled.

Coincidence? Possibly. But when coupled with his strangeness it seems a little more than coincidence.

No vote yet, though, because I want to see what Universe-X (and everyone else) has to say.

Also, Universe-X tells me he has no reason to vote for me other than "gut instinct", which is a little hard to go off of when we've only talked for mere minutes on #TWG. (By the way, I started to become suspicious of U-X before he voted for me).

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Uh, uhm...Idk, this is all so SAD.  Why do we have to kill each other?  Wouldn't it be easier to like...ducktape us to chairs and see which ones turn into vampires?  Mmm....cereal.  Weeeeell, I'll go with universe-X since he's trying to kill meh!  D:

SuperFireKirby

U-X and his indecisiveness. :P

Here's wher I stand.

Concerto: Not as suspicious about him as mostly everyone else.

U-X: Pretty sure hes a human. But I could be wrong and I'm going to keep an eye on him because of what kotor said.

master_gamer: My suspicion is probably wrong but I bet he won't be lynched anyway.

Kotor: Hasn't given me a reason to think he's a wolf.

Everyone else: No clue.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

Remember Night ends at 9:00p.m. EST.

You really don't want a phantom.

Sir Awesomesauce

Yo fools, back from my senior trip.

I don't really know how many votes have changed, or why they've changed so much at all, but it's day 1, and we don't have much to go off of. All we know is that, for some reason, the wolves chose to kill JaMaHa, of all people.

1. Is JaMaHa a particularly skilled player (if so, who knows this?)?
2. Do new players kill JaMaHa first because, being the de facto owner of the site, they assume he is the most intelligent, and therefore the most skilled?
3. Or was the kill made by somebody familiar with him, afraid that JaMaHa's closeness would cause their identity to be revealed?

I don't know the answer to the first two questions. Somebody should help me with those. But until then, I'm going off of the third one - Concerto killed JaMaHa since he worried that JaMaHa would figure him out. Additionally, his vote this phase was pretty much pointless.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Sir Awesomesauce

Oh hey, kotor proposed the second question of mine. And I was kind of mixing up Concerto and Nintendude.

Universe-X.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

jake3343

Sauce and kotor's idea about the JaMaHa wolfing seems true. I'm going to change my vote to SuperFireKirby.

jake3343

Meh. After reading the thread some more, Universe-x seems kind of like a wolf. He said Concerto was trying to frame other people, while he himself said
Quote from: universe-X on April 29, 2010, 08:56:27 PMMy vote goes to Kotor. Sorry, man, too suspicious -_-
as the first post of the game. Not one person had been mentioned at all, yet he somehow felt the kotor was suspicious.

Vote still goes for SFK, as he seems to be not responding to anything. Like I disproved his logic for MG and I being wolves, yet he didn't respond to it at all. He only cared about why Universe thought he was a wolf.

jake3343

Current vote tally:

Universe-x - 2 (Concerto, Sauce)
Concerto - 1 (Universe-x)
Master_Gamer - 1 (SuperFireKirby)
SuperFireKirby - 1 (jake3343)
Pumpy_Heart - 1 (Dude)

Players who have not voted:
Master_Gamer
Pumpy_Heart
kotorfanboy

As of right now, my four top suspicions are kotor, Universe, SFK, and sauce. Not huge suspicions, though.