News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

jake3343

jake3343

SuperFireKirby

I don't wanna die so I change my vote to Universe-X.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

It WAS gonna be a knife in the box, but whatever. I'll take it like Abraham Lincoln, please.

jake3343

So Master_Gamer and I were talking in the chat, and we think that the potion keeper should come out. Before you go all 'wtf', listen to this.

So, I'm assuming that the potion keeper used a potion night 1. (Hey potion keeper, if you haven't used a potion, don't come out.) So, because Count Dekula is currently active, he has to guess the wolves to win. So when the potoin keeper comes out, Dekula can't do anything about it.

You might think that wolves would wolf the potion keeper, but why would they? The wolves want the potion keeper to be alive so the potion keeper might change dekula back into deku. The wolves really want the potion keeper to be alive.

The point of him coming out is to basically have a confirmed human.

Thoughts?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on May 02, 2010, 04:03:25 PMHere's a thought:

I'm the potion-keeper. Now it got even more complicated.
Shut up. We all know you aren't.

Sir Awesomesauce

Changing to SFK as a safety/temp. vote waiting to see if U-X is the potion keeper.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Sir Awesomesauce

[18:38:46]   <Savvy-Sauce>   So, Universe-X, are you the potion keeper or not.
[18:40:00]   <Universe-X>   nope
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

jake3343

Universe-x

Also, just to be clear, Dude is the potion keeper. He said it in the chat when Me, Universe, and Master_Gamer were there, idk why.

master_gamer38

Universe-X

Might as well get this over with. No phantom for me, one more and that's an insta by my count.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

kotorfanboy

Universe-X. Basically, we've got the Jamaha killing to look at and the clusterfuck of contradictions that has been his posts and time in the chat including, but not limited to, saying he was the potion keeper then saying he wasn't.

jake3343

Well, you came out as the potion keeper when you're not. Plus, you'd be likely to wolf JaMaHa.

jake3343