News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Quote from: universe-X on May 02, 2010, 05:34:38 PMI know. I messed up big time. But since the votes have gone up so high right now, I'll just get it out.

<--- Wolf.

*cough*
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 05, 2010, 02:34:48 PMSuperFireKirby's last post sounds very sketchy.
A human would make his own accusation, not save his own butt through a counter argument.
Well, a good human would.
Basing only off of what I've been able to read on here, my vote for today is SuperFireKirby.
Me= no valid suspicions

Everyone else= no valid suspicions= scape goat= me.

I'm not going to vote or accuse people until I actual have evidence. Refer to the equations above.

But I'm still weary of mastergamer.*looks to see when day ends*

I vote master_gamer as I have no one else I'm suspicious of. Sorry MG.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

What "evidence" are you waiting for? We have to go off of suspicions, and everybody else in the game is less suspicious than you. Pumpy due to his strategic inactivity, MG and kotor through being helpful, Dude is the potions guy, etc.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

kotorfanboy

No good leads to go on this day phase...I guess SuperFireKirby, then.

SuperFireKirby

Hmmm... it seems I'm going to lose. But I realized something a little bit ago. I think I know who both wolves are. I think U-X was lying to be annoying. The wolves are Kotor and Sauce. The wolves know who each other are, so for sauce and kotor, both experienced at this, they could easily stage fake probings of each other to find out if the other is a wolf. Results coming up negative for both. A fake chat convo to further convince us and then ending it with picking a scape goat who seems like the perfect target because all others are beingmore helpful in the cause to find a wolf. Damn I wish I had come up with this sooner.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I completely agree with you. That's why I'm still voting for Sauce and not you.

Nakah

Day 2 is over. SuperFireKirby is dead.

---------------------------------------------------

There was not time to run when SuperFireKirby was pounced on the next day, tied down, and blind folded. He screamed and struggled to break free, but alas he was unable to fight back. The crowd raving and yelling picked him up and carried him to the edge of town, to the cliffs that overlooked the great mountain river that flew from Nakylvania.

There waited a custom made casket that bear the name "SFK" engraved in it. The casket was made entirely of wood, and the inside was cushioned with pine. SFK screamed to know what was going on, but before he could get any answers, he was stoved into the casket and shoved off the cliff, falling hundreds of feet with a faint splash as he disappeared into the river.

The crowd waited a few moments until the casket reappeared, then they lit an arrow with fire and launched it at the casket. It was a direct hit, and the casket ignited all at once as it floated down the river in a fiery blaze. Any sounds of screaming were muffled out by the monstrous falls surrounding the river.

The casket stayed afloat for a while, but eventually sank and disappeared as ash into the water. That was the last that anyone ever saw of SuperFireKirby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 3. PMs are to be sent to me. Night ends Thursday @ 9:00p.m.

Good day.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Current kill count

Master_gamer38
Sir Awesomesauce
JaMaHa Killed by wolves
Dude
Jake3343 Killed by wolves
SuperFireKirby Killed by humans
Universe-X  Killed by humans
Concerto
Pumpy_heart
Kotorfanboy

Speculation
There are 2 wolves, 1 potion keeper, 1 count dekula/sir deku and 6 humans.  4 people have been killed, 2 by wolves and 2 by angry mobs.  If the two people we killed were wolves, then the game would be over, but it is not, so we have either killed 2 innocents or 1.  Assuming we've killed 2 non wolves, that leaves us with only 4 non wolves.  That means there is a 33% chance that any one of the remaining people left is a wolf.  That means Master Gamer, Sauce, Dude, Me, Pumpy_Heart and Kotor.  If we've killed one wolf then there's a 17% chance that one of the remaining is a wolf.

YOU CAN SKIP TO THE BOTTOM IF YOU WANT.

Below are a bunch of quotes from players that I thought were significant.

Quotes
Remaining players

Master Gamer
QuoteSo, since Sir Deku was in the story, I think Sir Deku is the current form. So Potion Keeper, I suggest you make the transformation. Just to make it easier for us to win, and harder for the wolves to win.
QuoteI don't think he is a wolf [Pumpy Heart]. The night ended early. So, the PMs were sent in a timely manner. If Pumpy was a wolf, why would his partner send in a PM without having a chance to discuss.
Quote2. Sir Awesomesauce - Usually more active, Iunno.
3. JaMaHa - Agreed with Jake
5. Jake3343 - Good leader, but, doesn't mean he might not be a wolf.. Iunno
6. SuperFireKirby - I find it suspicious that he seems to be against changing Sir Deku into the Count
7. Universe-X - Seems slightly wolfish, but iunno.
8. Concerto - He's too random to tell anything from one lone post. [;D]
9. Pumpy_heart - Agreed with Jake
10. Kotorfanboy - I want to hear from him before anything happens. He's a good player like Saucy.
QuoteUniverse-X
QuoteSuperFireKirby

Sir Awesomesauce
QuoteIt said I was human, btw.
QuoteOr was the kill made by somebody familiar with him, afraid that JaMaHa's closeness would cause their identity to be revealed?
Concerto killed JaMaHa since he worried that JaMaHa would figure him out.
What?  I'm close with JaMaha!  >:(
QuoteOh hey, kotor proposed the second question of mine. And I was kind of mixing up Concerto and Nintendude.  Universe-X
Quote18:38:46]   <Savvy-Sauce>   So, Universe-X, are you the potion keeper or not.
[18:40:00]   <Universe-X>   nope
Quotekotor.
QuoteSeeing as how this game currently has one wolf alive (due to expertness by the humans with the potions master and Universe-X axmitting to being a wolf), it seems pretty unlikely that Pumpy is a wolf, and pretty likely that SFK is a wolf.
QuoteSFK is pretty much the last viable wolf.

Dude
QuotePumpy_heart, because I have no idea who else to put.
QuoteFor kicks and giggles, I change to SFK
Quote from: universe-X on May 02, 2010, 04:03:25 PMHere's a thought:

I'm the potion-keeper. Now it got even more complicated.
Shut up. We all know you aren't.
QuoteChanging to Universe-X, mostly because he's annoying as heck.
QuoteJust to be safe, SFK

The reason? PM me if you wish to know.
QuotePumpy hasn't been active since may 1st.

U-X got lynched on the 2nd, and jake was wolfed right after, so if Pumpy was a wolf, he wasn't able to send a PM saying to wolf Jake.

Your logic is flawed Sauce.

QuoteI bet that Kotor, Pumpy Heart, SFK, Dude and Sauce are the Humans, and  Universe, Jake, JMH and MG38 are all bad guys.  Although, I won't speculate what I am.  >: D
QuoteUh, uhm...Idk, this is all so SAD.  Why do we have to kill each other?  Wouldn't it be easier to like...ducktape us to chairs and see which ones turn into vampires?  Mmm....cereal.  Weeeeell, I'll go with universe-X since he's trying to kill meh!  D:
QuoteEh, I'll vote for Master_gamer

Pumpy Heart

QuoteSuperFireKirby's last post sounds very sketchy.
A human would make his own accusation, not save his own butt through a counter argument.
Basing only off of what I've been able to read on here, my vote for today is SuperFireKirby.

Kotorfanboy
QuoteAlso, Universe-X tells me he has no reason to vote for me other than "gut instinct", which is a little hard to go off of when we've only talked for mere minutes on #TWG. (By the way, I started to become suspicious of U-X before he voted for me).
QuoteUniverse-X. Basically, we've got the Jamaha killing to look at and the clusterfuck of contradictions that has been his posts and time in the chat including, but not limited to, saying he was the potion keeper then saying he wasn't.
QuoteNo good leads to go on this day phase...I guess SuperFireKirby, then.

Dead players

JaMaHa
Obviously not a wolf.

Jake
QuoteHey potion keeper, you should make sir deku into count dekula. As Sir Deku he can seer people, and if he found the potion keeper, the humans would lose. As Dekula, he can only vigi, which isn't actually that helpful to him. Also, the wolves could wolf Deku, making the wolves win, which is bad. Dekula can be lynched by the humans, which is good.
QuoteConcerto said there were four bad guys, when really, there are only three (assuming you include deku(la)). He probably forgot that there were only two wolves, because in the past three games there have been three. If Concerto was a wolf, he would have known that there were two, because it would have told him the other in his role pm. This could be a really clever trick as a wolf, or a simple human mistake that actually helped him.
QuotePumpy_Heart hasn't been online since April 22nd. The game started on the 29th. Nakah ended night early, so the wolves obviously wolfed somebody (confirmed by Jamaha dieing), and the potion keeper must have PMed Nakah either using a potion of specifically telling Nakah that he wouldn't use a potion. Because of this, Pumpy can't be the potion keeper. Also, the potion keeper probably wouldn't have pmed nakah unless he used a potion, so I think it's safe to say that a potion was used
QuoteI think I'll change my vote to kotorfanboy for now.
Quote1. Master_gamer38 - Seems to be a contributing human. But, he could still be a wolf. I'm kinda iffy on him.
2. Sir Awesomesauce - Currently my strongest suspicion. However, I don't want to lynch him now because he is a really good player, and he could help a lot if he was a human. I don't want to risk lynching him. Here's the deal: Sauce is usually really active. Like REALLY ACTIVE. He's always coming up with plans and being suspicious of people. Except, this game, he's hasn't been active at all. I think he might be purposely bing inactive. See, there are a lot of new people in this game. Sauce knows this. I think he might think he can slip under the radar easily by just not posting. Not posting=people don't think about you as much. This is just a theory, but I might vote for him tomorrow.
3. JaMaHa - obviously human (hopefully not potion keeper)
4. Dude - most likely human. He's been posting a lot, but hasn't really been being too helpful. To me, a wolf would probably try to be a little helpful, as it makes you seem like a human.
5. Jake3343 - hi.
6. SuperFireKirby -Hard to tell, but I think he's a human. If he was a wolf, I'd think he be a little more 'on the edge'. Like when Universe voted for him, he might retaliate strongly and end with a vote for universe, which he didn't. Keeping my eye on him.
7. Universe-X - Actually, I'm pretty certain Universe is a human. It's hard to explain, but I'd think that if universe was a wolf, he'd be really tense and nervous.
8. Concerto - He said there were four bad people, which leads my to thinking that he's a human. He could still be the deku.
9. Pumpy_heart - waiting to here more from him, as he just got on.
10. Kotorfanboy - has not posted. I can't really say if he's a wolf or human, obviously, but I'll vote for him because of inactivity.
QuoteSauce and kotor's idea about the JaMaHa wolfing seems true. I'm going to change my vote to SuperFireKirby.
QuoteMeh. After reading the thread some more, Universe-x seems kind of like a wolf. He said Concerto was trying to frame other people, while he himself said
Quote from: universe-X on April 29, 2010, 08:56:27 PMMy vote goes to Kotor. Sorry, man, too suspicious -_-
as the first post of the game. Not one person had been mentioned at all, yet he somehow felt the kotor was suspicious.

Vote still goes for SFK, as he seems to be not responding to anything. Like I disproved his logic for MG and I being wolves, yet he didn't respond to it at all. He only cared about why Universe thought he was a wolf.
QuoteSo Master_Gamer and I were talking in the chat, and we think that the potion keeper should come out. Before you go all 'wtf', listen to this.

So, I'm assuming that the potion keeper used a potion night 1. (Hey potion keeper, if you haven't used a potion, don't come out.) So, because Count Dekula is currently active, he has to guess the wolves to win. So when the potoin keeper comes out, Dekula can't do anything about it.

You might think that wolves would wolf the potion keeper, but why would they? The wolves want the potion keeper to be alive so the potion keeper might change dekula back into deku. The wolves really want the potion keeper to be alive.
QuoteUniverse-x

Also, just to be clear, Dude is the potion keeper. He said it in the chat when Me, Universe, and Master_Gamer were there, idk why.

Super Fire Kirby
QuoteI bet U-X thinks Im going to vote him gone. But I dont think I will. Hmmm... this is a tough one. Maybe U-X. Are you a wolf U-X? I for some reason don't think so. But on the other hand....

I vote master_gamer to be killed.
Quote from: universe-X on May 01, 2010, 03:39:49 PMSuperFireKirby gets my vote.

I'll install java, and see what that does...
I must ask, why me?
QuoteConcerto: Not as suspicious about him as mostly everyone else.

U-X: Pretty sure hes a human. But I could be wrong and I'm going to keep an eye on him because of what kotor said.

master_gamer: My suspicion is probably wrong but I bet he won't be lynched anyway.

Kotor: Hasn't given me a reason to think he's a wolf.

Everyone else: No clue.
QuoteI don't wanna die so I change my vote to Universe-X.
QuoteWell, I haven't defended myself mainly because I haven't really seen anything to defend myself from. I mean, I didn't think I did much to raise this much suspicion. Why is everyone all going oh SFK's A WOLF! Can someone please fill me in?
QuoteYou see, the problem is that you are all basing you accusations around the assumption that U-X was a wolf. How do you know for sure that he was a wolf?
Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 05, 2010, 02:34:48 PMSuperFireKirby's last post sounds very sketchy.
Me= no valid suspicions

Everyone else= no valid suspicions= scape goat= me.

I'm not going to vote or accuse people until I actual have evidence. Refer to the equations above.

But I'm still weary of mastergamer.*looks to see when day ends*

I vote master_gamer as I have no one else I'm suspicious of. Sorry MG.
QuoteHmmm... it seems I'm going to lose. But I realized something a little bit ago. I think I know who both wolves are. I think U-X was lying to be annoying. The wolves are Kotor and Sauce. The wolves know who each other are, so for sauce and kotor, both experienced at this, they could easily stage fake probings of each other to find out if the other is a wolf. Results coming up negative for both. A fake chat convo to further convince us and then ending it with picking a scape goat who seems like the perfect target because all others are beingmore helpful in the cause to find a wolf. Damn I wish I had come up with this sooner.

BEGIN READING HERE IF YOU WANT.

Total vote count of everyone
Universe- 9  Thought Kotor SFK and Concerto were wolves.
SFK - 8  Thought that Master Gamer and Universe were the wolves.
Concerto -2  Thought that Universe and Master gamer were the wolves.
Kotor -2  Thought that SFK and Universe were the wolves.
Master Gamer - 2  Thought that SFK and Universe were the wolves.
Sauce - 1 Thought that SFK and Universe were the wolves.  He and kotor started the vote on SFK
Dude - 0  Has claimed to be the potion keeper.  Thinks that Sauce is a wolf as well as SFK and Universe. 
Jake - 0  ...killed by wolves, so they didn't need to waste their votes.
JaMaHa - 0   ...killed by wolves, because he's the freakin' admin apparently
Pumpy heart -0  Inactive for a while, thought that SFK was a wolf.  Less of a chance of being a wolf, since the kill of JaMaHa was done so quickly, and he was inactive during that time.

So, there are 2 absolute humans/potion keeper that are JaMaHa and Jake.  Why?  JaMaHa was killed off instantly, in the first night, so he couldn't have been a wolf.  Jake was killed by the wolves as well.  He obviously knew a lot about potion making, so it's possible he was the potion man, but there's an equal chance that he was just a human.  Now, Pumpy Heart in all his pumpyness missed the first few days.  He was completely inactive, and couldn't have PM'd Nakah to kill someone as quoted by Jake, "Pumpy_Heart hasn't been online since April 22nd. The game started on the 29th. Nakah ended night early, so the wolves obviously wolfed somebody".  So that means Jake, JaMaHa and Pumpy Heart AREN'T WOLVES. 

That leaves 7.  Universe, SFK, Concerto, Kotor, Master Gamer, Sauce and Dude.  Universe and SFK are dead, by vote. 

Lets speculate.  What are the chances of Universe being a wolf?  First of all, he said that he was.  Was this a ruse because he was upset at being killed off?  Who knows.  He was the first to comment and say that Kotor was a wolf; but why would he do that?  Possibly because he was a wolf and he knew Kotor was a wolf as well.  That would be silly though.  SFK thought he was a wolf, Kotor thought he was a wolf, Master Gamer thought he was a wolf, Sauce thought he was a wolf, Dude thought he was a wolf, Jake thought he was a wolf, I even thought he was a wolf (peer pressure.)  Also, isn't it odd, that Jake provides the most evidence that he was a wolf, and Jake gets wolfed the next night?  I think there is about a 50/50 chance of him being a wolf.

Now on to SFK.  If he was a wolf as well as Universe, the game would be over by now.  So, either neither of them were wolves or one of them were.  Why SFK?  I'm not sure.  It started out as Dude blaming him, with Sauce following suit; but then Dude changed to Sauce.  From there Master Gamer voted for SFK.  Then Pumpy Heart not being active voted for SFK, followed by a vote from Kotor.  This killed him.  I'm not sure if he was a wolf, it was an odd choice to have him die.  It felt like it was orchestrated by the wolves.  I say there was a 33% of him being a wolf.

That leaves Dude, Concerto, Kotor, Master Gamer and Sauce.

Now Dude has claimed to be the potion maker, I have been completely random, Kotor has waited until the last moment to vote, Master Gamer isn't as active and Sauce has had a lot of talks with Kotor.

Jake thought that the most suspicious player was Sauce.  SFK thought that Concerto, Master Gamer and Kotor were clean until Master Gamer voted for him. 

Master Gamer had no real opinion on Dude, thought I was too random, Kotor was clean, had a suspicion about Universe and Sauce.

Now, I haven't said anything so I can't guess who I am.  Dangit! 

So Dude thinks that the wolves are Kotor and Sauce.  He also disliked Universe.
Kotor disliked Universe and SFK.
Master Gamer thinks it's Sauce.
Sauce thinks its Universe and SFK.

Look at that.  Both Kotor and Sauce disliked Universe an SFK, and Dude and Master Gamer think that's its Kotor and Sauce.  lol  Now this is only if no wolves have been killed, but that would mean that either K&S are the wolfs, or D&MG.  What if there is only one wolf left?  Then it's got to be either Sauce or Master Gamer.  We'll see.  If Dude is wolfed then it has to be Master Gamer or Sauce.  If Sauce is wolfed, then it's got to be Dude or Master Gamer.  If Kotor is wolfed, the it has to be Dude or Master Gamer, and if Master Gamer is wolfed, then it has to be Sauce or Kotor.  If I'm wolfed...well then, crap!

So my list of most suspicious people is
1. Sauce
2. Master Gamer
3. Kotor
4. Dude
5. Concerto

Nakah

Nakah

Night is over. PumpyHeart is dead.

Too tired to write a story tonight.

It is now Day 3. Day ends Saturday @ 9:00 p.m. EST

Cobraroll

Quote from: Nakah on May 06, 2010, 07:53:17 PMNight is over. PumpyHeart is dead.

Too tired to write a story tonight.

May I, then?

The best thing that could be said about Pumpy_heart's day was how short it was.

He woke up like normal, stretching a little before finally getting out of bed. Suddenly, an intense pain hit his head like a truck*. He slowly pulled his curtains aside, and the light that flooded the room really hurt his eyes. It was also, judging by the sun, way past noon. What had really happened the day before? An image of a casket falling off a cliff flashed through his head. No, that was too early in the day. Later.
"The pub", Pumpy_heart thought as he looked in the mirror. His eyes were bloodshot, his face red and swollen, and his hair was a mess. His tongue and throat felt like sand paper. He didn't smell too good either. "I was at the pub. And the townspeople bought me some ale. Lots of ale. Wonder what the meaning of that was?"
He searched through the cupboards for something to have for breakfast. They were all empty.
"Now well. I was going to the pub anyway", Pumpy_heart said to himself. He tried to look for his purse, but didn't find it at first. After ten minutes of intense searching, he found it in his coat pocket. It was soaked with something that smelled awful. It was also completely empty.
"God, how much did I drink, really?", he said. It felt like somebody was hitting his head with a sledgehammer. "Gotta go to the pub, to ask the bartender**. He always remembers stuff like that"

The atmosphere in the streets was a little strange today, Pumpy_heart thought. People seemed to avoid him. That might have been becuase of the smell, but the townsfolk were used to drunken people. The women looked a little nervous, pushing their kids inside as he passed. The blacksmith*** tightened his grip on his hammer as Pumpy_heart walked by, as if he was afraid of being attacked. Everybody seemed to anticipate a coming disaster, which frightened Pumpy_heart a little.

The bartender, however, was his usual, cheery self. He greeted Pumpy_heart as he entered the pub. He didn't seem to have adopted the general mood of the town today, he chatted and joked like he always did. Unlike normal days, however, the pub was completely empty. At this time, about half the town would be gathered here. However, this didn't seem to affect the bartender.
"Hungover, I see?", he asked with a smile.
"Yes, I... I think I was here yesterday. I came to ask if you remem..."
"Don't think about that. You can't affect the past, can you?"
"No, but-"
"No 'but's here. Have an ale. It's on the house. It will calm the hangover"
The bartender pushed a full mug of ale across the desk. Pumpy_heart took it, and drank. He hadn't realised how thirsty he was. The ale tasted a little bitter, but it clenched the thirst. As he put the mug down again, he realised that the bartender's expression had changed. He looked unusually serious now, almost like he was sorry for something. Pumpy_heart looked down, and saw that three words were engraved at the bottom of the mug:

WE'RE SORRY.

"Oh no", Pumpy_heart whispered. Then it felt like his lungs were simply turned off. He barely registered that three more people had entered the pub, and were standing right behind him. He didn't notice that he slipped off the stool, his body was all limp now. He was caught by four strong arms long before he hit the floor, but in his mind, the fall continued. He fell and fell, and the world gradually became darker. The last thought that passed through his mind, was:
"I've had better ales"

*Have trucks been invented yet at this point of the story?
**I decided not to give him a name.
***We're in that era, right?

Umm... This was assuming the townspeople got rid of Pumpy_Heart. If not, stop at the part where the sledgehammer is mentioned. Wolves can use tools as well, right?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Cobraroll

Hmmm... okay, then. The bartender was a wolf. Hence the lack of a name (this is, of course, assuming there is at least one wolf left). He manipulated the townspeople into buying Pumpy_heart lots of ale, hoping that it would kill him. In case it didn't, he arranged it so that he would have to return to the pub anyway.

The three other guys are mercenaries. Definitely.

There. That should be all the plot holes. Right?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.