Main Menu

Nintendo 3DS

Started by pumpy_heart, April 27, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

I'm looking forward to the Kid Icarus title; It seems very interesting. :/
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

^the main reason I'm considering buying one. But I'll wait for at least a few more good titles to be revealed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 18, 2011, 06:22:44 PMI'm looking forward to the Kid Icarus title; It seems very interesting. :/

Same; Kefka, go be you in your sad little practical world.

Plus I don't feel like waiting for the NEXT holiday season when we've pretty much been waiting a year already.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

FINALLY! the official release date is march 27 for us residents of america, and itll be $250!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sammbo101

'Bout stinkin' time!!

Jub3r7

I could have sworn it was already announced to be 300$.

Olimar12345

well today nintendo announced that it will only be $249.99!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 18, 2011, 06:22:44 PMI'm looking forward to the Kid Icarus title; It seems very interesting. :/

It's not a goddamn launch title.

None of the games coming out from launch to June are even remotely interesting.  Disgusting.

And of course, they announce it to be priced higher than their own home console while not having any real games or store credit included.

Bleh.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Okay, apparently the MSRP value is 249$, but the actual price will be determined by retailers.

Comes in Aqua Blue and Cosmos Black so far. :P

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

Huh. Two thoughts:

A) Why is Europe suddenly more important! ;D

B) The launch titles really, REALLY suck.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

They're not really that more important. Compare the US 3DS price with the European ones and you'll see we're pretty lucky.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2011, 04:19:46 AMB) The launch titles really, REALLY suck.

You people should try and listen to me more.

:|

me irl
[close]

Sammbo101

Okay, I'll consent that 11 of the 12 announced games are crap, BUT RE: TM?? Seriously?? Ho~~~ow can anyone diss an Resident Evil game, ever??

fabbemannen

I've never owned a portable console, but I really want to see how the 3d works ;) And what they are going to do with the zelda/pokemon games. They use to make up some creative stuff in those games. Mario is great too, but those games are somewhat predictable.
I've only cheated through OoT before, so I guess I get a good chance to play the whole game now