News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Nintendo 3DS

Started by pumpy_heart, April 27, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Because, I also said that there were a slew of different newspapers at the Starbucks, I don't remember which one it was, I told you I'd go back and check tomorrow when I get my morning Frappuccino

KefkaticFanatic

Don't bother though, as they obviously misreported something or you misread it.

me irl
[close]

Winter

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 30, 2010, 08:59:51 PMBecause, I also said that there were a slew of different newspapers at the Starbucks, I don't remember which one it was, I told you I'd go back and check tomorrow when I get my morning Frappuccino

That must get pretty espensive for a frappuccino...

I get passion iced tea and im set with free refills for the day... today I NEEDED coffee, so... I got my non-holiday season hot drink: a Venti Non-Fat Peppermint Mocha with Whipped Cream (the whipped cream adds a think layer to prevent spillage if driving in a car... i hate to use those green things unless im running or something)

Winter

oo picky.. nah, tasteful. I just love vanilla bean fraps.... its only 2 dollars though, not too bad :)

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 30, 2010, 09:49:31 PMoo picky.. nah, tasteful. I just love vanilla bean fraps.... its only 2 dollars though, not too bad :)

I went on a huge weight loss thing (hence the non-fat milk)... im sooooo screwed... sooo much fried food today.... and then were going to late night at this place called Vigi's Cafe (which is open to midnight... they have the shittiest food on campus, so we call it the Vage)

But before I changed my iced tea order back to Venti Passion Tea with 1 pump Raspberry, it was a Venti Passion Iced Tea with half ice, 1/2 pump Raspberry, 1/2 pump vanilla and 1/2 pump Dark Cherry... which was condensed to 1/2 NIK on the syrup box on the drink!!!!

I really want to make a starbucks thing... because this isn't relevent to the 3DS at all!!!

Winter

DONE. lol go check it out!

Winter

So I also read that the 3DS has 2 cameras on the front to take 3d pictures. simulating human vision, sweet.

DrP

Actually it has three... dont forget the one on the inside!!!

My iPod and my cellphone have two cameras each!!! haha

Shadoninja

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 30, 2010, 10:00:00 PMActually it has three... dont forget the one on the inside!!!

My iPod and my cellphone have two cameras each!!! haha

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 30, 2010, 09:59:14 PMSo I also read that the 3DS has 2 cameras on the front to take 3d pictures. simulating human vision, sweet.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Lol, thanks for the clarification, but yeah, that idea's pretty enticing :p

DrP

eh... i don't care... its been a long school week... yay for no class tomorrow! Thank you California for being bankrupt and limiting classes to be 4 hours tomorrow (but my teacher is giving us the day off from class... and it is only an hour long for fridays

I KNOW this doesn't belong here, but meh...

Late night food!!!

Let's see what the 3DS brings for when you scan the photo!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on September 30, 2010, 12:05:55 PMinb4 someone says something about you being a stupid little fanboy who has nothing else better to do than to praise Nintendo for the shit games they make 60% of the time.

Oh wait. I just did.

Also, I can't understand why you're like that to me. Please explain. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I was in a pissy mood. Sorry.
although somewhat true... :3

pumpy_heart

A ton of flame wars while I was gone...
If you look at the prices comparing them to other consoles, this makes the 3DS a bit cheaper than the 360 Slim and PS3 slim, while a bit more than the wii is selling. Why?

Nintendo blames us. Saturo Iwata says the reason for the high price is due to our excitement for the console. Meaning, Nintendo wants more money. But how could you blame them? Look at how cheap the Wii was at launch and how much they lost profit wise. They are merely trying to make a marginal profit this time around. And I don't mind shelling out the cash to play the new games, as well as the remakes.

Oh yeah. Also buying to watch movies in 3D in my house. Cheapest 3D option out there. Good price, good graphics, good games. Good console.