News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Nintendo 3DS

Started by pumpy_heart, April 27, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox IV

Maybe you should check your science book. :/  Cones, rods, all that fun stuff.  Red, green, blue.  Same in both eyes.

On topic, I may or may not get this system.  I already have the DS, and if there are no interesting games for the 3DS, then I'm probably not going to waste my money on it since I don't use the DS a whole lot anyhow.

Oni-Link

I'm not really sure about this.
I think 3D should stay in movies IMO.
Also, first post in about a year! YAY!

SlowPokemon

Hmm... This may sound completely idiotic, but there you are...

Maybe the games are shown in a way that you would need glasses, but over the screen there is a plate of the same material that 3-d glasses are made of. Not the red-blue thing, the real-d 3-d newer stuff they now show in movie theaters. Just a thought. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I wouldn't think of that.

Clever...

SlowPokemon

I got called "clever"! :D

And my name's SLOWPokemon. lol.

pumpy_heart

That's probably how it will work, the screen thing.
Sharp has been making the screens since January and appears to be working with Nintendo. If the screens they have prototyped are use, expect a slightly bigger screen for your 3DS

SlowPokemon

Quote from: pumpy_heart on June 03, 2010, 05:14:39 PMThat's probably how it will work, the screen thing.
Sharp has been making the screens since January and appears to be working with Nintendo. If the screens they have prototyped are use, expect a slightly bigger screen for your 3DS
Bigger than the DSi XL?
I don't have that, I have enough DSes to satisfy a person. Won't stop me from getting the 3DS if it's cool, though.

pumpy_heart

Not that big, hopefully. Wider and a little taller than the DSlite.

Taser9090

So...
Who's planning to buy this?
I can't wait to get it, aswell as many other games... I hope Animal Crossing 3DS is a day one release...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

I'm definitely buying it, along with Kid Icarus.

Meta-Ridley

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on April 29, 2010, 01:04:36 AMSo it's just going to be a DSi with an accelerometer? Will there be any hardware/graphics updates?

The 3DS is meant to have the Graphics of a gamecube

Taser9090

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on June 25, 2010, 11:59:57 PMThe 3DS is meant to have the Graphics of a gamecube
I thought the graphics were in between the GameCube and Wii.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Haha... Luigi's Mansion 3DS... crossing my fingers...
And I can only hope Mario Kart 3DS is released on the same day as the system. Animal Crossing is also fun.

universe-X

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 26, 2010, 05:34:09 AMI thought the graphics were in between the GameCube and Wii.
I know that it's just as powerful as the Wii.

TheLegend

Personally, I think that the DS is too small for 3D, it would not look very good.  Because 3D on a small screen is not too appealing.