News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Nintendo 3DS

Started by pumpy_heart, April 27, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 02, 2010, 04:25:53 AMIndeed...

I really hope it's not ridiculously overpriced. I don't care how cool it is, we've pretty much seen it four times now. :P

It'll be more expensive, I doubt it will be "overpriced"
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Roz~

I think it'll be around 200$, kinda like the DSi when it came out.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Tranzlater

I think it'll be more, but I think it will be worth it.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Roz~

It may not be that more. Nintendo never sells its console at a high price... I think it'll be maximum 220$. And I also think it'll be worth it.

pumpy_heart

A japanese product designer announced via his twitter that he would be releasing his products (chargers, screen protectors) alongside the 3DS on November 20th.
The account posted a tweet correcting the previous statement, leaving out the date.
Now the account has been deleted.

Paper Mario 3DS is supposed to come out in November.

Gamestop's computers (not the site) is reported to have listed the 3DS and 6 launch games being able to ship on November 22nd. Since November 20th is a Saturday, the following Monday is when it could ship. That's November 22nd.

When Nintendo announced the Wii price and release date, it was in September. Two months before it's November release.

We'll know for certain in a few weeks (Nintendo said they'll announce a release date and price on September 29th), but these rumors seem to be running in the same direction.

Roz~

November sounds good. I'm pretty sure they'll release it before Christmas because they know it's going to sell well around that time. I hope they won't release only a single color for it at first, I want my orange 3DS!

Sekter77

November is actually earlier than I would've expected, but catering to the holiday rush would make sense. I just hope I have enough money to buy it by that point. Paper Mario is a must and the new Kid Icarus looks awesome.
Guitar and video games.

DrP

November is probably the best time... Holiday Sales... especially before Black Friday here in the US (which is surprising, because things are usually released in Japan first)

SlowPokemon

Hold on--this is the English release? I thought it was the Japanese! :o

And @DrP--SMG2 was released a few days earlier in the US.

But yeah, it's usually Japan first.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Well... I forget what, but something came out in the US earlier

KefkaticFanatic

Seriously?  This is week old news.  You guys are pretty bad at being fanboys.  Though fanboys are dumb like that, so I guess you're doing just fine?

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Release date in Japan: February 26th for 25000Â¥ which is about $300.

US and Europe will release in March.

Lol, paying more for a handheld than for a console.

Nice try Nintendo, but I'm waiting for price drops and the Lite model.

Back to details:

Has a VC with GB(C), GBA, and "Classic" titles in 3D (?)
Games shown: Super Mario Land, Link's Adventure DX

It has this "tagging" or something feature, where games will save bits of data to the device and communicate over wifi whenever you're connected, even if you aren't playing the game.  And will connect with other devices.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Yep, sure is expensive for a handheld. I guess I'll see how much it cost at launch and then I'll decided whether I buy it or not. I'll probably do the same as you though, wait until the price drops before buying it.

DrP

Things in Japan are usually much more expensive then here... like Pokémon BW is being sold for around 50 dollars, while it'll be 30 dollars here!

The DSi XL was 300 dollars in Japan, here it was 250 (correct me if im wrong)... so we shall see the American release price!

Roz~

Hmm here those games will be around 40-45$ depending on where you buy it, so I guess we'll see.