News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Nintendo 3DS

Started by pumpy_heart, April 27, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 22, 2011, 10:39:39 AMAt least pumpy is moderately reasonable for a fanboy.

But really, I refuse to believe you would be saying anything like seriously unless you were just trying to be sarcastic.  Oh well.
It was just a compliment haha. We all know they are known for their marketing ingenuity. I was hoping for a Holiday release last year, but this will probably work out better for them. That's all.
Have you tried the 3DS one? I didn't slip around on it at all. Slipped all around the nub and still do. And for the earlier model PSPs especially, it was in such an awkward position that it was practically unusable. I'm sure the NGP will be our answer for analog sticks on handhelds as long as they aren't big enough to stab your leg while you walk. If it can even fit in a pocket, that is.
The 3DS is pretty bulky too though. Seems to be that the days of pocket handhelds are slipping away...

KefkaticFanatic

It didn't seem that bad, though that's coming from someone that has had the original DS and only that since launch :<

me irl
[close]