News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Nintendo 3DS

Started by pumpy_heart, April 27, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

My GBA lasted me 7 years, and then I headbutted the screen and broke it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

pumpy_heart

Original Fatboy. Got it the first day the DS launched. Still holding strong today.
Except for the occasional cartridge slot blow.

KefkaticFanatic

I still have the original DS from launch.  Have to occasionally blow dust out of the L and R and the hinge is half broken, but it still functions.  The touch screen is permanently miscalibrated however.  Still usable with something like Pokemon, but not with any kind of drawing or small button presses whatsoever.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Every Nintendo device I have owned works perfectly: My GB Pocket, NES, N64, GBA, 2 GBCs, GBA SP, GBM, Original DS, DSi XL, GCN, Wii... I never had a SNES or a Virtual Boy (or a N64 DD for that matter)

Tranzlater

F the DS I'm selling mine and getting GT5
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Olimar12345

so the 3ds will be using the same power cord as the dsi.... interesting....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Meta-Ridley

Why's that so interesting? It just means that if u lose the power cord that you can rely on the DSi power cord.

Olimar12345

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on January 18, 2011, 12:59:45 AMWhy's that so interesting? It just means that if u lose the power cord that you can rely on the DSi power cord.
exactly  ;)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

also, there's gonna be an in-game home menu that can be accessed to take notes.

Jub3r7

It better not damage my eyes.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

With the ability to play 3D movies, a GB virtual console, and a freaking Animal Crossing, this system is gonna rock.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

It looks so sweet, I might even consider possibly, maybe getting one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 18, 2011, 03:12:47 PMIt looks so sweet, I might even consider possibly, maybe getting eight.

hmm... thats what i thought u said...

KefkaticFanatic

There are no launch titles worth buying an overpriced handheld for.  Wait until the holidays.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 18, 2011, 05:14:36 PMThere are no launch titles worth buying an overpriced handheld for.  Wait until the holidays.
i'll be gettin' one regardless of how shitty the launch titles are  :J