[GB] Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - Song Medley

Started by triforced1, April 26, 2010, 06:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Completed by dahans

Could anyone do a pokemon medley, like pokefloats from SSBM?

dahans

So do you want somebody to do Pokefloats or a Medley with songs he/she chooses?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

I'm assuming he means both...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

dahans

Is that true, Triforced 1?^^

Cobraroll

I assume he means a medley in the style of PokéFloats: Using nearly similar music from several games and weave them together to one tune, with near seamless transitions.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

triforced1

Yes, in a sort of what Cobraroll said, but you can choose the songs that you want. I really have no particular preference.

dahans

I have already made a lot of pokemon arrangments... thus it wouldn't be too difficult to make a medley. You could tell me what "songs" you prefer. I will try to make a medley then ;D.

dahans

Another suggestion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTASi6CR04g This is a pokemon medley. And it will be accepted. Would you like me to arrange it? Another question: Would you like me to be creative?^^

triforced1

I don't really care what songs you use, but screw around with it so it sounds like it flows. The link you posted I'm not really into.

dahans

That's a pitty, since Cobraroll would have liked me to arrange it. Another problem is that NSM might not accept it. I could create a medley of just one Pokemon game. What about Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow?

Nintendude73

A medley would probably be accepted if it was good enough.  We have some on the site already.  One game would be preferable.

dahans

OK I will try to make a medley, don't expect me to be fast. It will take me a while.

Cobraroll

^Is that "A while" on the dahans scale (translates to two days or so), or "A while" like a real while?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 03, 2010, 11:10:29 AM^Is that "A while" on the dahans scale (translates to two days or so), or "A while" like a real while?
xD xD xD xD That is a real while. You will understand why, this medley will be really long... :O But probably I'll leave out the most difficult songs like Trainer Battle or I just make them a bit easier I do not know yet...

dahans

Finally, after a long waiting period, it's time to announce that I have finished this medley! You will enjoy it, I swear ;).

http://www.mediafire.com/?kwn2yqqnzit That's the mus file!