News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pokemon Anime and Movies

Started by Meta-Ridley, April 23, 2010, 06:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

(*Stares at screen after listening to the Great Pokemon Medley with mouth in a perfect O *) It was perfection. And the amount of
effort that went into it in a short amount of time and you ended up with over an omega (400 measures (OMG!!!!). I bow to you.

dahans

Thank you :D probably I will do someday a silver medley. ^^ (this music is really easy to arrange since it's in 8bit style).

What do you mean by "Would you please think of my first coment as my second one, as i forgot to say something in my first comment"?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Meta-Ridley

I meant to right the second comment as if i had just listened to your medley.

dahans

Oh^^. Maybe you could encourage other arrangers to do some anime stuff... I have arranged Misty's song too, if you're interested I can upload it too.

Meta-Ridley

I welcome anything and everything

Meta-Ridley

So, Dahans are you going to the Pokemon 3 Medley?

dahans

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on May 15, 2010, 04:08:29 PMSo, Dahans are you going to the Pokemon 3 Medley?

:O Definitely not right now. Furthermore making such a medley is really frustrating because NSM won't accept it. Maybe you can encourage another member (preferably an arranger :D ) of NSM who would be able to arrange it. I don't have much time for other arrangments and school keeps me really busy (unfortunately).

Meta-Ridley

OK. So, anyone who feels like arranging the Pokemon 3 Medley ( I'll give the link), please let me know ASAP. I would
really apreciate this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPBNbtn-uU8

dahans

Since you seem to love this soundtrack I will arrange JUST the first song of the medley is that OK?

Meta-Ridley

Dahans your very kind.
I swear on my life i will leave you alone after this.
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D :o :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-*  ;) :)

dahans

No no no That's ok, I would definitely not arrange it, if didn't like it. I LOVE the pokemon anime and movies and I enjoy arranging it, other wise I wouldn't have arranged the poke theme and the time has come. But it's just really frustrating that it won't be accepted. :S

Probably Nintendude will change his mind.

dahans

obviously I like you, otherwise I wouldn't have arranged it xD. Have fun!

pokemon movie number 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?4wzyt4zd4ah MUS

Misty's song: http://www.mediafire.com/?tjmnngamk4d MUS

Meta-Ridley

They were both amazing. Thanx alot!!!!
They should make a seperate topic series on the actual site (by topic i mean super mario bros., star fox)
for Pokemon Anime movies. There's 2 problems though:
1) There's not enough music
2) It would probably go in Miscelanius (however you spell it) anyway

dahans

I have already arrranged 4 songs of the anime series. If another arranger would join me we could do at least 10 arrangments together... Problem number 1 seems to be solved.
I don't think it would go in Miscellaneous (dictonaries rule :D ), it can be uploaded as "Pokemon", but NSM rejects anime arrangments, which is really a pitty. That's the main problem...

The Deku Trombonist

I guess I could join you and give something a go. What specific songs are people looking for?