News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pokemon Anime and Movies

Started by Meta-Ridley, April 23, 2010, 06:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

That would probably the most terrifying wake up alarm EVER.

dahans

Indeed. A battle theme as a wake up alarm... sounds horrible^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

After all, it's meant to wake you up and get you out of bed. Those blasting trumpets certainly manage that, especially as I put it on "Increasing volume" and the intensity gets higher throughout the entire song.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Meta-Ridley

So, Dahans, will you do it? Cobraroll gave you the Youtube link, so its all set and ready to go.
And Cobraroll, wouldn't you want the start to be the loudest, because it 's what wakes you up?

dahans

That's really difficult to arrange, since it's an orchestrated soundtrack :/. I don't know if I am good enough for it...

Cobraroll

^Just add to the arrangement you already have. The melody is the same.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Meta-Ridley

I just realised that the wild pokemon battle theme for gold/silver and diamond/pearl are missing

dahans

That's true... I am pretty occupied with my Pokemon Red/Blue medley and I don't know when I will have finished it. But I am convinced that it will take me 2 weeks, because school's really stressy right now. Moreover, there are some other outstanding requests (6 Pokemon arrangments!!!). I will do them whenever I have time for it, unless another arranger tries to arrange the wild pokemon themes (I would be very glad).

Meta-Ridley

Did anyone wathch Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown and really liked the soundtrack? I've been trying to do
Medley of the Unown for ages, but I don't have half the skills of some of the transcribers/arrangers here.

dahans

Do you mean the background music or the songs?
Moreover, have a look at the medley  I have arranged ;).

Cobraroll

dahans

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 11, 2010, 12:02:04 PM^Nope, it's Unown.
Fixed ;) thx. So, do you mean the backgroundmusic or the songs^^?

Meta-Ridley

dahans

Wow this sounds amazing! I have many arrangments to do... but when I have finished those arrangments I will probably try it... I don't know, since it won't be accepted (I don't understand why...)

Meta-Ridley

At your convenience, please do. It won't be accepted to the site, but if you read my first comment
of this topic you'll see this is just for the members of NSM. Does anyone know how the banner things going?