News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Reyman`s Uploads

Started by ReyMan, April 23, 2010, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReyMan

Hey guys!
I´m Reyman. My real first name is Gabriel and my last name is`nt importent. ;D I come from Germany.
I`m a videogame freak since I was around 8 years old. My first game I´ve ever really played
was "The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages" so I am a Zelda fan ;)
What I like best at videogames is the background music, so I wanted to play it on the piano, my
instrument. I saw this site and it was the heaven 8)  Now I want to help this fantastic site to grow and grow.

Edit (11/13/10):
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Dr. Write - ReyMan             MUS    MID
[GB] "Super Mario Land I" - Star Theme - ReyMan                                     MUS    MID
[GB] "Super Mario Land I" - Ending - ReyMan                                            MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Moblin - ReyMan                 MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Player Select - ReyMan         MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Dreamhouse - ReyMan         MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Egg - ReyMan                     MUS    MID
[GB] "Super Mario Land I" - Pipe - ReyMan                                                  MUS    MID

I have fixed them^^

btw I knew that their are from SML 1 I only wanted to test you  :P

Update:
[SNES] Hyrule Castle - A Link to the Past - ReyMan      MUS   MID

at the red titles you have to help me, because they are impossible to play or impossible to read and I haven`t so much experience at final notepad^^

That`s it so far, I`m happy about all of your feedbacks!

ReyMan

Brassman388

ReyMan

yes you are great ;D
but the matter is: i don`t have finale 2009so I can`t make 8va or so... :'(
do you know if I can get it somewhere for free?  ???
and whats with the other uploads?

Nintendude73

It can only be obtained for free by illegal methods, sorry. :-\

Brassman388

ReyMan

ReyMan

Hey What`s up?
Do you post my submissions on the main page or not? ???

Cobraroll

Did you put the links in the submission thread? The days of uploaders going through the individual threads are over, for the time being.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nakah

Shadoninja

Hello Reyman, nice to meet you. introductions out of the way, I'm going to take a look at each of your sheets so far.

Moblin

Bar 1-2 - it'd be best to change  some of the enharmonics. I'd recommend the changing the Ab's to G# for both staves, then the F#'s to Gb in the bass clef. there's a redundant Forte in bar 2.

bar 3 - Add the key signature F minor. afterwards change all Bb's to A#'s

Phrasing - The song, for the most part, is a repetition of the first two phrases at bar 3-7 and 8-11. you can safely remove everything after 12 and then add a repeat to those two phrases.

Bars 6 and 10 - Transpose the right hand down an octave and optionally add an 8va.

tempo - after using my trusty tempo tapper http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm the song sounds in the 180-186 range. you can double check it yourself.

the actual song title is "The Moblins Took Bowwow!"

Dr. Write

there's a lot of blank space. I'd suggest fitting the measures 2 per system.
The bass clef should be a treble clef except in bar 2 where there's a mid measure clef change and then in bar 4 it returns to treble, and in bar 6 where it follows the same pattern except there's no return to treble.

there are formatting issues that need to corrected, please refer to the following links

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=481.0
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2223.msg73559#msg73559

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sekter77

Cool! Super Mario Land arrangements! Although, those are from the first game not the second! You should probably change that in your first post. But please, keep arranging! It's always great to have new sheets posted.
Guitar and video games.

ReyMan

Hey I've already fixed most of the formating mistakes and posted it in the submission forum! I already fixed the mistakes you showed to me, but I think at "moblin" I can't fix the signature, cause it's just enharmonic...
I think I'll post them here to:
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Dr. Write - ReyMan             MUS    MID
[GB] "Super Mario Land I" - Star Theme - ReyMan                                     MUS    MID
[GB] "Super Mario Land I" - Ending - ReyMan                                            MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Moblin - ReyMan                 MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Player Select - ReyMan         MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Dreamhouse - ReyMan         MUS    MID
[GB] "The Legend of Zelda - Link`s Awakening" - Egg - ReyMan                     MUS    MID
[GB] "Super Mario Land I" - Pipe - ReyMan                                                  MUS    MID

ReyMan

WHOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!
I have finished Hyrule Castle!!  :o :
[SNES] Hyrule Castle - A Link to the Past - ReyMan      MUS   MID

tell me what you think about it!

Shadoninja

you should remove the old versions because it's very confusing if you have both listed.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ReyMan