News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Update, Tuesday April 20th of 2010

Started by Nakah, April 20, 2010, 05:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Here is this week's update. Some new songs and a few replacements of old songs. Enjoy.

[N64] Banjo Kazooie- "Overture" -The Deku Trombonist
[WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl- "Final Destination" -The Deku Trombonist
[WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl- "Subspace Emissary" -The Deku Trombonist
[GCN] Pikmin- "Night Comes" -The Deku Trombonist
[N64] Super Mario 64- "File Select" -The Deku Trombonist
[GCN] Animal Crossing- "K.K. Etude" -Korados
[N64] Diddy Kong Racing- "Spaceport Alpha" -Dimentio
[GBC] Pokemon Red Blue Yellow- "Wild Pokemon Battle" -dahans
[WII] Mario Kart Wii- "Mushroom Gorge(Duet)" -dahans
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Brawl- "Fire Emblem Theme" -dahans

The Deku Trombonist

Yay update! A little thinner than the last few, but "Yay!" nonetheless.

We won't mention the small things like Tuesday->Teusday, Overture->Overworld, my slight name change...

Maretocks

Dahans' Wild Pokemon Battle is under a completely new heading Pokemon Red Blue Yellow, rather than Pokemon Blue Red Yellow which is up the top, unless I'm missing something. :S
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Nakah

I will have to fix it when I get home later because Im at school on my phone.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Cobraroll

^Not quite.

Now dahans' Wild Pokémon Battle is nowhere to be found.

And while you're at it, count the number of times Super Smash Bros. is mentioned in the lefthand menu. I don't know whether you can modify the main page like that, but at least, now you know it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nakah

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 20, 2010, 08:15:47 AM^Not quite.

Now dahans' Wild Pokémon Battle is nowhere to be found.

And while you're at it, count the number of times Super Smash Bros. is mentioned in the lefthand menu. I don't know whether you can modify the main page like that, but at least, now you know it.

I've been aware of it, but I don't have the ability to delete that and I think only JaMaHa can. As for the wild pokemon, I wasn't able to re-upload it at school because the computers there had download restrictions. Luckily, my contact fell out and I had to go back home to get new ones. So it's uploaded where it should be now.

dahans

You have just accepted 3 of my arrangments, what was wrong with the other too, so I can fix it for the next update?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nintendude73

JaMaHa must have fixed the SSB thing at least.  Thanks, JaMaHa!

Nakah, you need to make sure that you comment on why people's arrangements are rejected if you do reject them by editing their posts.  It's no fun to get rejected for no reason.

Nakah

I just haven't been able to get to it yet. I have a very busy and stressful week right now and I wanted to get the update out before I had to go to school this morning and then have a track meet until later into the night. I've taken into account the mistakes that were made.

I also didn't say why your sheets were rejected because of time purposes, but the links lead to the wrong files so I could not add them. Route 205 gave me 106. I didn't reject them for any sheet errors, that is.

Edit* I've looked over the errors made before, DekuTrombonist's name has been fixed. Anything else that you guys spot that I can fix let me know.

Maretocks

The 3 Brawl arrangements are under Suoer Smash Bros Brawl.

Disgaea is also in the left-hand menu on the homepage, though it only has one song.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Nakah

I can't fix those, unfortunately.

Bah I should have done this when I had more time. Sorry for the mistakes, that was the only time I had to commit to making the update this week.

The Deku Trombonist

What if you deleted them off the site and then re-uploaded them in the correct section?

Nintendude73

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 21, 2010, 05:26:35 AMWhat if you deleted them off the site and then re-uploaded them in the correct section?
That's the only way to fix them, unfortunately.  Nakah, you are able to do this for the record, in case of any future mistakes.

OK, let's see, what have I done:
-Fixed the 3 arrangements under Suoer Smash Bros. Brawl
-Moved the one song in the Disgaea section to the Other section, turns out we can remove sections on the side, the SSB thing was just a fluke because of the way the file naming system works (periods are omitted, so both were linking to the same directory, which made removal impossible for us, unless we had removed and reuploaded every song in the SSB section)
-Changed all instances of "DekuTrombonist" to "The Deku Trombonist"
-Fixed an issue from last update where a song was under a superfluous header (Super Mario World 2)
-Added "Swimming" from Super Mario World by Brassman388, which was supposed to be included in the last update but never got uploaded

Any other problems?