News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG IV Signups

Started by Nakah, April 19, 2010, 06:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Come one! Come all! Sign up and join the exhilarating game of TWG(The Werewolf Game). New to this forum and don't know what TWG is but are interested in playing? Well look here for the rules and gameplay: The TWG Rules

So basically, I'm going to host this game to get things rolling again in this forum(hopefully). Signups are open to everyone, but please, only sign up if you have the appropriate amount of time to play(can check the game thread at least once per day).

So now that you've read the game rules and roles and are all familiar with how TWG works, here's what I have planned out for this game:

TWG IV: The Strange Account of Sir Deku and Count Dekula

Yes, that's right. This game is vampire themed.

ROLES:

2 Vampires(regular Wolves)- The wolves know the identities of their fellow wolves.
   Sir Deku/Count Dekula- This role involves a team switch. This means that every time the Potionkeeper uses a potion(3 the whole game), Sir Deku becomes Count Dekula, and vice versa. Each switch lasts until another potion is used, and all potion uses are final. Count Dekula(how original har har har) has the ability to vigi. Sir Deku has the ability to seer. Here's the catch: If any of the wolves wolf Sir Deku, then the game is over and the wolves win. Now if Count Dekula is lynched by the humans, the game is over and humans win. If Count Dekula sends a pm to the host(me) guessing the two wolves, the game is over and he wins. If Sir Deku sends a pm to the host guessing the potion keeper, the game is over and he wins(everyone else loses)
   Potion Keeper A member of the human team. Has 3 potions to use all game. If the potion is used then Sir Deku becomes Count Dekula, vice versa.
   6 Humans Seek to kill Count Dekula or the two wolves.

Player List:

1. Master_gamer38
  2. Sir Awesomesauce
  3. JaMaHa
  4. Dude
  5. Jake3343
  6. SuperFireKirby
  7. Universe-X
  8. Concerto
  9. Pumpy_heart
 10. Kotorfanboy

master_gamer38

IN!

Anyways, I'd like to ask for clarification.

Are we still playing out of #TWG on irc.drshnaps.com ?

Also, I'd like to note that ETF would love to play, but she isn't sure when she'll be back. Her modem died, and is unable to come online right now. So, she'd like a spot, but, if she can't get back in time, she understands.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Ha good to see you again.

I can't gaurantee her one, but as long as there is one spot left then it's hers. Also, if you can contact kotor, tell him about this.

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Jamaha

Dude

jake3343

Quote from: Nakah on April 19, 2010, 08:54:07 PMAlso, if you can contact kotor, tell him about this.
kotor won't be back from Spain until a week from today.

anyway in.

SuperFireKirby

Read the rules, seems like fun.

I'm IN.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

Awesome I'm liking the turnout for this game.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I think I'll do it.  In.

Tranzlater

Ah dag nabbit I would but I am probably not going to be here...

I would love it if you started these regularily again, then I would join the next TWG for sure!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Nakah

As soon as the last two slots fill I will start this game.

pumpy_heart

Nakah

master_gamer38

ETF should hopefully be back soon! So she might be able to fill that last spot.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.