News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Post Your Desktop!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, April 06, 2010, 04:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I don't really like FireFox (omg blasphemy!) and I hate IE, so I picked Opera. I like it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Brassman388

Try google chrome. It's nice.

SuperFireKirby

It won't crash on you for absolutely no reason. *stares at IE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: raymondbl on May 12, 2010, 05:39:04 PMlucky that you've ever been there... I never travel. 
It's like an hour away from my home.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

TheLegend

U-Torrent  :o ! How many people on here pirate?

KefkaticFanatic

It's not necessarily for pirating.  I recently downloaded a bootleg of the Muse show in Portland I saw a few months back :D

me irl
[close]

TheLegend

Oh, ok.  Sorry for the mistake!  Question:  what are torrents used for other than illegal stuff?  I mean, you can basically download the free stuff anywhere else...

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 24, 2010, 12:02:40 AMCrab Nicholson wat
ARE YOU READY FOR THAT SLEEPOVER NIGGER? FUCK YEAH YOU ARE!

Brassman388

Correction, I believe the term you are looking for is "Niggah".

Glad to be of service.

universe-X

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 26, 2010, 11:00:16 PMCorrection, I believe the term you are looking for is "Nigga".

Glad to be of service.
*fixed

Oni-Link

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 26, 2010, 11:00:16 PMCorrection, I believe the term you are looking for is "Niggah".

Glad to be of service.
Actually, in the program/game/thing, he says NIGGER. not NIGGAH or NIGGA or NEGUS.

Brassman388