Post Your Desktop!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, April 06, 2010, 04:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

The recycle bin is, in fact, deletable.

Lost mine on a broken laptop for a few months now... when I hit delete, no one knows where it goes.

Dude

U-X: It's in control panel.

universe-X

I'm gonna sound extremely noobish here... where is that?

Nintendude73

SuperFireKirby, your wallpaper is epic.

Here's my desktop:

Edit: Dammit Photobucket, resizin' my sh*t...  Oh well, you get the idea.

KefkaticFanatic

Use imageshack brah.

And Dude, I think I still have the hugeass version of that saved somewhere.  And WHY would you screw up the default Win7 taskbar by expanding the icons?

me irl
[close]

Dude

I searched the chat logs so I could change it to that a few minutes before posting that.

And I dunno it looks better imo.

Fox IV

Haha.  My taskbar is awesome. XD  I usually don't have it that wide, though--just squished off to the side and out of the way.  The folders and stuff are hidden--they're still there but they're not visible.  I don't really use them anyhow.

Also, what happens if you delete your trash can?  Do you create an infinite loop or a black hole?

universe-X

I did that one time a looong time ago, and got it back somehow. I forgot how now...

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

Cannon Beach is nice.  Especially when the tide is down and you can check out all the starfish and anemones and stuff.  Haven't been in a while though.

me irl
[close]

raymondbl

lucky that you've ever been there... I never travel. 

universe-X

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Love those words in the middle :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!