Post Your Desktop!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, April 06, 2010, 04:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Mm so many people embarrassed to show the "mysterious" things they have on their desktop... what could it possibly be?  :o
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Some private stuff, people's names, finale projects, etc.

GreekGeek

Thanks, I made it myself :D

universe-X

Private as in "none of your business" stuff.

Oni-Link

DrP

I was kinda bored, so i found this thread, so im posting both of my desktops. The pictures change, so these just happened to be there!
I got nothing to hide, I'm just a minimalist... so yeah

SuperFireKirby

What's the first backround of?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 03:55:04 PMWhat's the first backround of?
Looks like Ireland, but I can't tell.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 03:55:04 PMWhat's the first backround of?

Mont St. Michel... its a monastery in Normandie, in the North of France!

SuperFireKirby

DrP

I know! I've been there!

You can only reach the town by boat or walking on sand bars to the town

SuperFireKirby

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 04:00:55 PMI know! I've been there!

You can only reach the town by boat or walking on sand bars to the town
*SIGH*
I've never been out of country.
My travel life SUCKS.

depressed.jpg