It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Post Your Desktop!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, April 06, 2010, 04:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Sorry, I know nothing of Ethiopia.

Cobraroll

^Not even that it has a higher population than California, New York and Texas put together?
Or that 80% of the population in Addis Ababa (the capital) lives in the slum areas?
Or that the population in 1973 was only 33.6 million, as opposed to the 80 million of today?

Now you do!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 27, 2010, 01:41:57 PM^Not even that it has a higher population than California, New York and Texas put together?
Or that 80% of the population in Addis Ababa (the capital) lives in the slum areas?
Or that the population in 1973 was only 33.6 million, as opposed to the 80 million of today?

Now you do!

Offkey

Created the background myself in Gmod, have had this one for ages now ^^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

ETFROXX

GreekGeek

Please explain me how to post a pic here, I've got the most awesome desktop evah!

SuperFireKirby

Take a screen shot of your desktop usin the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then you can paste the picture into some picture program, like Paint. Save it. Then upload the picture to some picture hosting website like TinyPic or Photobucket. Then you can post it here using the image's URL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 01, 2010, 07:05:35 AMTake a screen shot of your desktop usin the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then you can paste the picture into some picture program, like Paint. Save it. Then upload the picture to some picture hosting website like TinyPic or Photobucket. Then you can post it here using the image's URL.
and don't forget imageshack

GreekGeek

Great, thanks SFK.

Here it is.

universe-X

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said "most awesome". It's the best I've seen, by far.

SuperFireKirby

That is epic. I love it!

universe-X

This is my wallpaper. I don't wanna show the stuff on my desktop :3

Courtesy of Liggy (VGV, I'm not sure if he has an account on here) and his AMAZING art skills.