News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - "Game Corner"

Started by KefkaticFanatic, March 22, 2010, 05:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Completed and on site

<3 this game

This is about the best you'll get with the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84z4TSI2uQ

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

YES!  Haha, I love Voltorb Flip.  I played nonstop until I had enough coins to get a Dratini (2100), and I'd totally play some more.

master_gamer38

I'm completely addicted to Voltorb Flip. I've spent over half my game time in there so far. I'm even so addicted that I'm creating a program on my graphing calculator to emulate it so I can play whenever.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

KefkaticFanatic

My friend programmed a solver for it in Ruby.  Works decently, though if he can just add a bit more strategy logic to it perhaps it can be as efficient as just me :D

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

The Deku Trombonist

Nintendude73

The Deku Trombonist

Nintendude73

YES!  Most excellent!  I was just playing a bit of Voltorb Flip earlier today.

KefkaticFanatic

<3

Great job, I think the playback tempo might be a tiny bit slow (something feels a teeeeeeeny bit off), but you would know how to play it right anyway.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

I just discovered the game yesterday, and it's oh-so entertaining. I love it. I spent enough time on it yesterday to earn 9999 coins for a Porygon. Getting past level 8 or so was challenging and extremely enjoyable.

Also, thanks for the arrangement. I didn't become sick of that song at all while playing the game, so I'll probably learn the piece right away.

dahans

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 01, 2010, 03:50:54 PM[NDS] Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

How did you arrange that? Did you use any midi file? This is so great...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The Deku Trombonist

I did it by ear, like most of my others. I'm pretty sure there are no midi files for this song. I find that listening to only one side of my headphones (left or right) helps a lot as sometimes some instruments only come out of one side. And using the slow playback function in Windows Media Player also helps alot for the fast bits.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!