Favorite Brawl Character(s) (*spoiler alert, includes secret characters*)

Started by Sirus, March 15, 2008, 07:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are your favorite characters? up to 3 choices

Bowser
2 (2.3%)
Cpt. Falcon
5 (5.8%)
Diddy Kong
3 (3.5%)
Donkey Kong
4 (4.7%)
Falco
4 (4.7%)
Fox
3 (3.5%)
Ganondorf
4 (4.7%)
Ice Climbers
5 (5.8%)
Ike
15 (17.4%)
Jigglypuff
2 (2.3%)
King Dedede
2 (2.3%)
Kirby
11 (12.8%)
Link
5 (5.8%)
Lucario
11 (12.8%)
Lucas
10 (11.6%)
Luigi
10 (11.6%)
Mario
5 (5.8%)
Marth
10 (11.6%)
Meta-Knight
9 (10.5%)
Mr.Game &Watch
6 (7%)
Ness
6 (7%)
Olimar
8 (9.3%)
Peach
2 (2.3%)
Pikachu
4 (4.7%)
Pit
13 (15.1%)
Pokemon Trainer
7 (8.1%)
R.O.B
3 (3.5%)
Samus/ Zero Suit Samus
4 (4.7%)
Sheik/Zelda
11 (12.8%)
Snake
14 (16.3%)
Sonic
9 (10.5%)
Toon Link
23 (26.7%)
Wario
1 (1.2%)
Wolf
9 (10.5%)
Yoshi
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

PianoMan

They both still do the same thing as Ness's always has done: absorb energy-based attacks' damage and use it to heal themselves.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: starpikachu on May 23, 2008, 04:32:01 PM
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 23, 2008, 06:36:45 AMI'm still the only person here who likes Link.  :'(
really? I know at least 3 people who like link
Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 23, 2008, 12:14:48 PMYeah, but think about poor DeDeDe and Ganondorf. Nobody loves them.
I like dedede for his really strong > smash
my brother likes ganondorf for some reason
Quote from: Shadoninja on May 23, 2008, 12:15:23 PMlucas is so low priority it's not even funny. damn near everything cancels his attacks.
and we both like lucas for his good ^ smash

:P
as in everyone shouldnt like ganondorf ??? even though they did screw him up, hes still awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Shadoninja

ganondorf's not that bad. He can still kick ass one on one, but I wouldn't dare main him, personally.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Shiny Boy

Quote from: PianoMan on May 24, 2008, 03:03:26 PMThey both still do the same thing as Ness's always has done: absorb energy-based attacks' damage and use it to heal themselves.
Lucas' doesn't...it doesn't even knock damage down that much from what I've seen.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

iDOWN

Marth is simply my favorite. He's been my favorite since Melee. His down and side B's are life savers. Not to mention his speed. Lucas is a close second. I love his PK Fire and his PK Thunder is easier to control than Ness's. I use PK Thunder to steal the smash ball a lot. Zelda is definately a third placer. I love how she is redone and overall stronger. I just never liked Sheik. Not even in Melee. But Zelda's Din's Fire is freaking shweet.

Dihan

I love Zelda and Mr Game and Watch. Zelda's kicks and magic rules, whereas Mr Game and Watch is random and packs a punch!

Ring ring ring!

noxus21

iDOWN

noxus21

is it or not???

it looks so weird

and if you dont understand me go to youtube and then brawl taunts in that movie you'll see it

someone

Mine is Mr. Game & Watch. I own with him so my friends get mad and quit! ;D

Egnio

My main used to be Luigi (specially for his Final Smash), but since I used him too much, I decided to leave him alone for a while.

I'm back to playing with Ness, DK and Dedede (I love annoying my opponents with Waddle Dees :3)
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

PianoMan

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 25, 2008, 12:13:13 AM
Quote from: PianoMan on May 24, 2008, 03:03:26 PMThey both still do the same thing as Ness's always has done: absorb energy-based attacks' damage and use it to heal themselves.
Lucas' doesn't...it doesn't even knock damage down that much from what I've seen.
Well, it does it for me, at least...

LeFromage

My favorites are Luigi, Kirby, and Toon Link.

Although I can't say I'm that good at all. My best opponents are neighbors, who aren't that good either.

I really don't use Toon Link that much now, so I mostly use Luigi and Kirby.

I really like Luigi's Super Up+B attack! Bring them up to considerable damage, and then WHAM!!!

Not that it'll work so easily on a good player.
Switch to solar power- we will have 5 billion years worth of energy, until the sun blows up... Then we will all be dead.

Gooch

In order from 1 to 3.

Marth: Pretty much amazing. Quick attacks, strong if you know how to use him right, quick on his feet, good enough recovery times.

Meta-Knight: Amazingly quick. I've actually gotten good enough that i have gone through a school-wide tourney w/o being touched by another player until the final 3. Subsequently, i won that tourney and there were some pretty amazing players there. There were two different tourneys held at the same time. I won both, inputing meta-knight on one, Marth on the other.

Dedede: Not exactly a good character, not quick at all. redeeming factor? he's an f-in tank! he can knock heavy chars out at 50 pecent damage and he, himself, is hard to KO, having the floating recovery plus Dedede jump as well as being a heavy character, thus hard to knock around.