Favorite Brawl Character(s) (*spoiler alert, includes secret characters*)

Started by Sirus, March 15, 2008, 07:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are your favorite characters? up to 3 choices

Bowser
2 (2.3%)
Cpt. Falcon
5 (5.8%)
Diddy Kong
3 (3.5%)
Donkey Kong
4 (4.7%)
Falco
4 (4.7%)
Fox
3 (3.5%)
Ganondorf
4 (4.7%)
Ice Climbers
5 (5.8%)
Ike
15 (17.4%)
Jigglypuff
2 (2.3%)
King Dedede
2 (2.3%)
Kirby
11 (12.8%)
Link
5 (5.8%)
Lucario
11 (12.8%)
Lucas
10 (11.6%)
Luigi
10 (11.6%)
Mario
5 (5.8%)
Marth
10 (11.6%)
Meta-Knight
9 (10.5%)
Mr.Game &Watch
6 (7%)
Ness
6 (7%)
Olimar
8 (9.3%)
Peach
2 (2.3%)
Pikachu
4 (4.7%)
Pit
13 (15.1%)
Pokemon Trainer
7 (8.1%)
R.O.B
3 (3.5%)
Samus/ Zero Suit Samus
4 (4.7%)
Sheik/Zelda
11 (12.8%)
Snake
14 (16.3%)
Sonic
9 (10.5%)
Toon Link
23 (26.7%)
Wario
1 (1.2%)
Wolf
9 (10.5%)
Yoshi
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Shadoninja

Quote from: The Mindzeye on April 10, 2008, 09:32:12 PMLucas was made for boss battles mode...
More like Ike with his unfair power. Slow to strike my left and right leg
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

razer84

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 21, 2008, 08:13:56 PM
Quote from: The Mindzeye on April 10, 2008, 09:32:12 PMLucas was made for boss battles mode...
More like Ike with his unfair power. Slow to strike my left and right leg

yeah, Ike is too powerful. (so much so that my little brothers don't let me use him against them anymore because i'm unstoppable with him against them.)

damn commies.

Limbo

I'm mostly Lucas, but Marth and Wolf are my favorites too. Yoshi, Luigi and Ike come next. Ike can be so unfair though. Try 300% Special Brawl to watch Ike own EVERYONE!
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."

starpikachu

Wow...so many people like Ike (crowd: WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE!)...Ike is so cheap, my brother always beats me when he uses him (that's why we do team now, Marth: me, Ike: him ;D)
Anyway, onto the subject. For favorites, I'd have to say Pit, Marth, and Ike. My best are Pit (what a suprise), Kirby, and Marth/Snake. Dunno about Snake, my brother just says I'm good with him.
A lot of my "friends" use StarFox characters and Link/Toon Link and Young Link in Melee. "Friends" because I just play video games with them in an after school program, not hang out or anything because I'm a girl and they're boys...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: starpikachu on April 29, 2008, 08:31:38 PMnot hang out or anything because I'm a girl and they're boys...

:O Cooties.

But seriously, lots of girls hang out with guys, not just ones who play games either.  But anyhoo, none of the characters are truly cheap, as any spammed attack can be easily dodged with practice rendering the user helpless.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 29, 2008, 09:04:58 PM
Quote from: starpikachu on April 29, 2008, 08:31:38 PMnot hang out or anything because I'm a girl and they're boys...

:O Cooties.

But seriously, lots of girls hang out with guys, not just ones who play games either.  But anyhoo, none of the characters are truly cheap, as any spammed attack can be easily dodged with practice rendering the user helpless.

yeah...whatever

Shiny Boy

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 29, 2008, 09:04:58 PMany spammed attack can be easily dodged with practice rendering the user helpless.
Especially those annoying attacks such as, say, META KNIGHT'S STANDARD ATTACK, or Zelda's Naryu's Love.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

lord of the duh

Olimar12345

Yeah, roy was pretty cool-
My main 3 characters r Marth, Samus, and Olimar
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

PseudoMario16

my 3 main characters were Ike, lucas, and toon link

one thing i dont get though, was that toon link was almost a copy of link, and just as strong, but just faster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Shiny Boy

Actually, he's a little weaker and his up-smash has only one hit (Link's has three). But that's not enough to make up for the huge difference in speed, not to mention Toon Link actually being able to recover.

MegaMoo

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 12, 2008, 07:40:38 AMActually, he's a little weaker and his up-smash has only one hit (Link's has three). But that's not enough to make up for the huge difference in speed, not to mention Toon Link actually being able to recover.

Also, his sword is shorter...

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 12, 2008, 07:40:38 AMActually, he's a little weaker and his up-smash has only one hit (Link's has three). But that's not enough to make up for the huge difference in speed, not to mention Toon Link actually being able to recover.
i guess thats true, but i just dont get why they did that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Shiny Boy

Quote from: MegaMoo on May 12, 2008, 03:02:54 PM

Also, his sword is shorter...
Yes, but not as much as people think. They're both the Master Sword after all, Link's being appropriately proportioned and Toon Link's being totally huge for him.