News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

my music score

Started by mariomagic22, March 21, 2010, 04:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariomagic22

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKUAQMKN - my first sheet music...wana see if anyone likes it...if someone can also tweak it or add on to it it would be very much appreciated if i could get that please..

if u want it in pdf just to play it its http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPW4HL8R
Mariomagic22 aka Chris Twilley Aka The Twillman aka the twillcat aka *pants* forget it you know what i mean! >_>

Brassman388

I shall.   ;)

Edit: But in order for me to do that, I need you to save it in Finale 2009.

Edit:Edit: I've downloaded the Pdf, is the mallets the only instrument?

mariomagic22

yes but im about to update the file...the first link is Mus. second link is Pdf, and thank you, i may use other instruments but seeing as im just a beginner in making music scores i just thought id do one instruement...ummm...maybe try 2 more instruments? maybe...bongos for one and trumpet for another...but its up to u ^_^ just be sure to email it to me when uv done that or just post on here.....anyway my email is demyxroxas13@gmail.com thanks again!
Mariomagic22 aka Chris Twilley Aka The Twillman aka the twillcat aka *pants* forget it you know what i mean! >_>

Brassman388

Alrighty, I'll see what I can do.

mariomagic22

http://www.mediafire.com/?nwkiztw1njz this is for the midi if you need it....when uv updated the sheet music could u transfer to midi then get it to mp3 for me plz? because my speakers on my computer barely produce sound....thats if u dont mind ^_^

mariomagic22

i have no update for it yet....and i need the mp3 cuz i have an mp3 player....thanks ^^

Brassman388

What are you talking about? What song is this?

mariomagic22

i made the song up :D i just wanted to see if someone could make it sound better...and i need the mp3 because i cant listen to it on my computer the audio icon was erased and i can barely hear outta the speakers...idk how to covert midi to mp3 :( wma doesnt play on my mp3 player either...so if you could do that...thanks but u dont have to if u dont want to or u cant...

mariomagic22

Brassman388

So, you need an .Mp3 or a .Mid?

Cobraroll

I have exactly what you need:

Right here

It's actually hard to get any meaning out of your posts. Please use a little more time to get your message across.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

mariomagic22

oh haha...i know how to spell >_> i just don't like doing it when its online...i need my midi file converted into mp3 format...now do you understand?  :P

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

mariomagic22

it didnt work...i already tried thanks lol