[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Dark/Sky- Multiple Songs

Started by Cupuaku, March 07, 2010, 09:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cupuaku

Temporal Spire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umlu2QreoHE - Bespinben
Farther Away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgIp5OnVg7g
Dialga's Fight To The Finish! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpX8MInCCxc
In The Morning Sun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vI-Z0C27zo - Bespinben

I love this website; oh god, so much choice, and such brilliant compositions.
However, I was a little surprised to find no PMD2/Sky music here, which is all fantastic and dying for sheet music! These are all amazing pieces, so I don't mind if you even created one piece of any of the above; I, and lots of others, would be grateful if you did. Thankyou C:

Bespinben

123 views in over more than a year and no replies huh? Well, I guess it's high time you got at least one of your requests fulfilled. Behold, a medley of Farther Away and I Don't Want to Say Goodbye from PMD 2! They're almost the same song; Farther Away is just simply a key change of I Don't Want to Say Goodbye. Bask in nostalgia!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Don't Want to Say Goodbye / Farther Away Medley:
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

And feel free to visit my submissions page! I have a lot of other Pokémon Mystery Dungeon arrangements posted there too!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

I hereby present my two piano arrangement of the "Primal Dialga" battle theme from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (also known as "Dialga's Fight to the Finish"). I hope the arrangement captures the intense and climatic atmosphere so present in the original. Please enjoy!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primal Dialga / Dialga's Fight to the Finish (Two pianos):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

So now that means I've completed 2 out of your 4 requests so far! Awesome. If only you'd revisit the forums to see your requests fulfilled XD

spitllama

I was going to do Temporal Spire but if he/she's not here then there's no point :'(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

Well, arranging shouldn't always be done on a request basis; if there's a song you like, arrange it! However, in this case, you can't arrange Temporal Spire because it's already being done by Treeckodude. Problem is, he hasn't been on for several months, so yeah.

spitllama

Don't worry I've got a list of things I'd like to arrange but I feel like I should contribute to the community first :) And hmmm predicament..
Submissions Page

Bespinben

ARG I'm so dumb! You CAN arrange Temporal Spire! It was Temporal TOWER that Treeckodude was already arranging. Sorry about that XD

Bespinben

I started writing up a piano solo arrangement of Temporal Spire today. I really wish Cupuaku would revisit the forums to see his requests fulfilled though  :'(

spitllama

I'm glad you're taking it! I put it on my to-do list then realized how little motivation I had to do that piece.
Submissions Page

Bespinben

Awesome! I figured since I just finished and posted my arrangement of Temporal Tower, it should only follow that I arrange Temporal Spire subsequently.

Jub3r7

Message him about it after the request is completed! Most people are subscribed to get an email whenever they receive a pm.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bespinben

Just started up a transcription of "In the Morning Sun" today. Such as beautiful song, and the harmonies are wondrous.

Don't worry, I'm still working on Temporal Spire, I just hit a road-block with that song since I'm trying to think of a good way to incorporate all the parts near the climax.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on May 13, 2012, 07:38:20 PMJust started up a transcription of "In the Morning Sun" today. Such as beautiful song, and the harmonies are wondrous.

Don't worry, I'm still working on Temporal Spire, I just hit a road-block with that song since I'm trying to think of a good way to incorporate all the parts near the climax.

BB, when you have time could you help sort out the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon requests?

They're a bit overwhelming.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman