News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The new DSi XL

Started by Taser9090, March 06, 2010, 03:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I'm sure that you guys heard of the new DSi. It's a hassle to always keep up with Nintendo's products... I always want the newest of their products :p

It's going to be released on 3/28/2010, the same date WarioWare D.I.Y. is released.

I'm going to get the new DSi, but not immediately. I want WarioWare D.I.Y. even more.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

The DSi XL... is bigger really better? It's supposed to be the size of a book. Portablility?

Debate?

Taser9090

It's for people who have bad eye sight, who are far sighted. And people with fat fingers.

I personally think the bigger, the better.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Eh, but is it really...? I dunno. I don't have high hopes for it... And I'm supposed to be the Nintendo Fanboy here! Has anyone seen the size of that pen?

Taser9090

No, I'm the fanboy here.
The pen is the size of a regular ball point pen.

KefkaticFanatic

You're also dumb.  Have fun carrying that thing around.

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

Who ever said that I was going to carry it around?

I always play at home. It might get stolen, and no one plays DS games to use the tag mode feature.

universe-X

I've been carrying a GBA/DS/DSi for the past 6 years. Not stolen, not lost...

Roz~

It's useless to buy it if you already have the DSi... or any other DS imho.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

You don't bring your portable gaming device around with you?

me irl
[close]

universe-X

I don't leave the house (besides karate) without one of the following:

DSi
iPod
cell phone

SuperFireKirby

DS- good idea.
DSi-not that great of an improvement but alright.
DSi XL- now this is just getting silly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

DSi is like all the "cool" apps for DS without the spending...

FreezeFlame

This is getting a little irriating.  How many add-ons to the DS will they make?  This has to be the fourth version, I believe.  Well, I'm not getting it anyway.  My DSLite has served me well these years, and I do not plan to replace it.

universe-X

I dunno, the new games for DSi are pretty useful, but your opinion is yours.