Head Count

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 23, 2010, 03:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPenguin

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

Is it too late for the celsius?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Tranzlater

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 03, 2010, 05:56:37 PMIs it too late for the celsius?

It's too late for farenheit.

Americans, honestly, what's wrong with celsius? It's so much easier!
I mean, like 37 degrees for freezing temp.? What's that all about?

But yeah.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Taser9090

We're used to Farenheit. We use celsius in science though. But I got the answer wrong... They didn't tell us the room temperature for celsius! Stupid student teacher.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SuperFireKirby

Along with 12 inches making 1 foot, 3 feet making 1 yard, and 1760 yards making 1 mile? Who the hell came up with these units of measurement?!?!?!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 06, 2010, 10:25:19 AMAlong with 12 inches making 1 foot, 3 feet making 1 yard, and 1760 yards making 1 mile? Who the hell came up with these units of measurement?!?!?!

You see, this is why they made weed illegal.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Seeker

Apparently one of the space shuttles blew up because one group of scientists were using metric while the other was using the stupid system.

I will never tire of that anecdote.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 06, 2010, 10:22:57 AMWe're used to Farenheit. We use celsius in science though. But I got the answer wrong... They didn't tell us the room temperature for celsius! Stupid student teacher.

Room temperature is about 300K which is 27 C I believe.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: Seeker on March 06, 2010, 02:55:55 PMApparently one of the space shuttles blew up because one group of scientists were using metric while the other was using the stupid system.

I will never tire of that anecdote.
Neither will I. :)

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 06, 2010, 10:22:57 AMWe're used to Farenheit. We use celsius in science though. But I got the answer wrong... They didn't tell us the room temperature for celsius! Stupid student teacher.
Also, science uses Kelvin. Silly foreigners. ;P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 06, 2010, 04:31:21 PMRoom temperature is about 300K which is 27 C I believe.

Kelvin-Celsius conversion is easy since they're using the same scale with only the "zeros" being different.

Kelvin/Celcius-Fahrenheit on the other hand...geez.

Cobraroll

Fahrenheit has a Cobra Roll and a Norwegian Loop. That is the only good thing about it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.