News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

We all saw it coming... Pokémon's fifth generation announced

Started by Cobraroll, February 07, 2010, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Johto doesn't have pikachu... such an overly used pokémon, its not funny!

Who knows that the new region will bring!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 13, 2010, 10:31:59 AMJohto doesn't have pikachu... such an overly used pokémon, its not funny!

Who knows that the new region will bring!
Yeah, but you can find Pikachu in Gold/Silver.

And I agree, it's not really that great. It's decent Speed and average attack stats are nowhere near enough to cover its HORRIBLE Defense.

I was just using it as an example.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

you can find a pikachu in gold and silver... but only in the viridian forest!!!

Pikachu is just the "face" of Pokémon, not necessarily the "brains" if you get what I mean

SlowPokemon

I completely get you. ;)

I love my SoulSilver! It's such an amazing game!
Here are my favorite music tracks...
Johto Town - Azalea/Violet/Ecruteak/Cianwood/Goldenrod have amazing music, and I can't pick among them.
Kanto Town - Lavender and Vermilion's remixes are pretty cool.
Johto Route - Route 42, closely followed by Route 27 ("HEY! You just took your first step into Kanto!")
Kanto Route - Route 13. LOVE this route theme, ever since the originals. I mean, listen to this remix! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFFeYF4gVXU)

Also...
What is it about a small child smiling that cheers others up?

DrP

For me...

Johto Town - Azalea/Blackthorn/Ecruteak/Violet/Olivine/Goldenrod are my favs... not a huge fan of the new Goldenrod remix though
Johto Route - Route 29 and Routes 47/48... those are pretty nice (Route 42 is good too)
Kanto Town - Viridian/Pewter/Saffron/Cerulean/Fuchsia are probably my favorites (i like the jazzy stylings of the Viridian et al song)
Kanto Route - ROUTE 27, first off and the classic Route 1

and i have no idea about the kid... but arent kids always smiling?

SlowPokemon

Oh, firstly congrats on King K. Rool Rap ;)
Secondly, I guess they often are, unless they're throwing a tantrum. I was talking about babies though, sorry.

DrP

yep. i always smiled as a kid. now im just an old, grumpy, cynical... lets face it, im a 75 year-old and i dont care about nothing (and im only 18... lets face it, college students with a lack of sleep are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS... approach with cation  ;) )

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 13, 2010, 11:16:53 AM(lets face it, college students with a lack of sleep are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS... approach with cation)

Would now be a bad time to point out you misspelled "caution"?

DrP

Why you little!!! (approaches with Homer death grip)... haha

its fine (the effects of sleepiness on me, i let my garmemr and my slpelnig garud dwon)

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2010, 10:56:17 AMKanto Route - Route 13. LOVE this route theme, ever since the originals. I mean, listen to this remix!

Then I feel obliget to point you to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP1Qapb0BdM&feature=related

This is my favourite version.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Okay...two things...
Quote from: Cobraroll on July 13, 2010, 11:23:27 AMThen I feel obliget to point you to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP1Qapb0BdM&feature=related

This is my favourite version.

Sorry but I like the other versions better...

Also...
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml  ...you can find the recently-revealed Pokemon here... if you haven't seen them yet. Which you most likely have.

DrP

So the C-Gear is like the Pokétch from D/P/Pt or the PokéGear

SlowPokemon

Now THERE'S a thought... like the PokeGear, Poketch, and PokeNav.

Probably...

DrP

they need to continue the legacy... Poké... idk PokéConnect or something (cause the C-Gear looks for WiFi, infared and other DS systems)

this is the closest Nintendo released game that gets to MMORPG

DrP

Pokémon Sunday announced next week there will be a new legendary Pokémon (probably the version mascot of the updated game)