We all saw it coming... Pokémon's fifth generation announced

Started by Cobraroll, February 07, 2010, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

it was hard, and i usually blow through a game in about 15 hours... grass pokémon aren't easy to train, thats for sure

SlowPokemon

Hah, you're now Bombchu Bolero! Congratulations! Oh, and check your inbox. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

yep, im making my way up there. have you seen the new pokédex for Black and White? It looks so awesome!

Cobraroll

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Silhouette_of_new_Pok%C3%A9mon_shown_on_Pok%C3%A9mon_Sunday

I think we'll finally see a proper badass Flying Pokémon here: A Condor, by the looks of its head. Also, as I like speculation, I'd like to link to this image.

Any thoughts?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

There was a Corocoro leak, so they showed what it looks like. By the looks of it, I don't really think it's going to be Fearow's evolution even if their sprites are similar, but Fearow having an evolution would be awesome.
You can see it on serebii.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

And I agree with you, most of the Pokemon forums, except Smogon, are filled with kids who think they're great at pokemon when they're not.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 11, 2010, 06:04:07 AMThere was a Corocoro leak, so they showed what it looks like. By the looks of it, I don't really think it's going to be Fearow's evolution even if their sprites are similar, but Fearow having an evolution would be awesome.
You can see it on serebii.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

And I agree with you, most of the Pokemon forums, except Smogon, are filled with kids who think they're great at pokemon when they're not.

Who knows, they could give Fearow an evolution, like they did with other Gen I Pokémon in Gen IV (but looking at it, it could be part of something else). That new squirrel looking Pokémon looks awesome (possibly fighting type). The forums for bulbapedia are atrocious, I saw them once and I yelled "my eyes, ow, my eyes" (I haven't seen serebii's, but they're probably even worse)

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 11, 2010, 11:36:15 AMWho knows, they could give Fearow an evolution, like they did with other Gen I Pokémon in Gen IV (but looking at it, it could be part of something else). That new squirrel looking Pokémon looks awesome (possibly fighting type). The forums for bulbapedia are atrocious, I saw them once and I yelled "my eyes, ow, my eyes" (I haven't seen serebii's, but they're probably even worse)

I'd love to see Fearow evolving one day, but as you mentioned, Wooguru is probably part of something else. And I agree with you, the squirrel is nice, as is the evolution of Munna. It looks a lot better without flowers imho  :P Serebii's forums are filled with people who use/trade hacked pokemon, so I wouldn't recommend posting there.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 11, 2010, 04:57:58 PMI'd love to see Fearow evolving one day, but as you mentioned, Wooguru is probably part of something else. And I agree with you, the squirrel is nice, as is the evolution of Munna. It looks a lot better without flowers imho  :P Serebii's forums are filled with people who use/trade hacked pokemon, so I wouldn't recommend posting there.

they're a bunch of kids who think making your pokémon level 100 with rare candies makes them the strongest. training with a macho brace or any stuff like the power anklet or power braclet really makes a Pokémon strong (and the whole EV thing introduced in Gen III). I do like the evolution of Munna (the flowers kinda killed it) But Wooguru is going to be one cool Pokémon... i know it (it may be part of the evolutionary line of the new silver colored bird that looks like Starly... maybe not, aucune idée). Serebii does have great news updates, before bulbanews, which I like!

Roz~

Yup, that's the only thing  I like about Serebii, the updates. And usually people who don't care won't waste time on giving rare candies to a pokemon (it does take time) so it can be level 100, they just hack. It's easier and faster. And they always max out the IVs/EVs too. And I spend so much time breeding mine Q_Q

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 11, 2010, 06:18:46 PMYup, that's the only thing  I like about Serebii, the updates. And usually people who don't care won't waste time on giving rare candies to a pokemon (it does take time) so it can be level 100, they just hack. It's easier and faster. And they always max out the IVs/EVs too. And I spend so much time breeding mine Q_Q

I love breeding Pokemon. That's where many of mine come from.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I like breeding too, but it usually is too long for the eggs to hatch, so I use the fast hatch code. And since I breed for good IVs, I have to breed a lot of eggs, so with the AR I can save a lot of time.

DrP

Yep, and you can create armies of little Cyndaquils and such!

Cobraroll

Is it bad to hack for IVs, and do all the rest yourself?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

I don't hack IVs... take that up with Roz~

The only cheating I do is just fill up the TM section of my bag... cause Im too lazy to play Voltorb Flip for 3 hours just to get a stinking Thunderbolt or Ice Beam TM

Roz~

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 12, 2010, 12:56:12 AMIs it bad to hack for IVs, and do all the rest yourself?

Let's say you hack parents for breeding a Blissey for example. You then create a flawless Blissey and a flawless Ditto via Pokesav, and use them for breeding. The egg you'll receive will be legit of course. But usually people, like on smogon, don't like this method, because it's not fair for those who try really hard to get good parents by legit means. So basically you can if you plan on keeping them for you, but don't go and trade them. I personally don't do that, but if a friend asks me to breed a pokemon, I may, since I don't have that much free time. :P