Started by Cobraroll, February 07, 2010, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 09, 2010, 10:21:26 AMOr you know, some of the (solid) black turned gray from a bad quality image.
I was definately able to make out a face on the bottom one from the image on the website. No mistake.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

SuperFireKirby

I'll tell you right now, that bottom one is going to have big,black, beady eyes with some light color of fur around them. It shall also have an adorable little muzzle.

I bet you a cookie that the bottom one's face will fit that description, Hugo.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Hey...

I might have been totally wrong in my guesses about the type of the starter Pokémon. Some guy over at the Serebii forums posted his idea:
http://www.serebii.net/fakes/

Note: Almost guaranteed to be inaccurate.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

raymondbl

I think the one with the leaf is actually a fire pokemon, and the one in the middle is leaf, and the one at the end is kinda like piplup, a water pokemon.  the leaf pokemon fits turtwig, too, and charmander fits the fire pokemon... it all follows the same design...

Taser9090

Quote from: raymondbl on May 11, 2010, 04:33:21 PMI think the one with the leaf is actually a fire pokemon, and the one in the middle is leaf, and the one at the end is kinda like piplup, a water pokemon.  the leaf pokemon fits turtwig, too, and charmander fits the fire pokemon... it all follows the same design...
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The "leaf" could be fire.
The bottom one can be a beaver. Or even a blue one :o

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Cobraroll

We all fail.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Newt thing - Grass
Four-legged piggy thing - Fire
Penguin thing - Water. With black, beady eyes.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

raymondbl

AT least we were almost all right about the beaver like thingy being water.... that is hard to imagine.  they do all look horrible.  whatever I do, I usually pick fire, though :) because I think they are least affected by their weaknesses :) or I would pick the grass one. 

HugoMeister

You people have no taste, they're awesome. Go play something else if all you're going to do is complain about it.

Also, Otter pokemon dominates.

dahans

:(
The starters of Gen. I were the best :D. How many Generations will there be? Does anybody know?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!