News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

We all saw it coming... Pokémon's fifth generation announced

Started by Cobraroll, February 07, 2010, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

however, some of those crappy gimmicks, like the wii motion plus, are actually really neat. and kind of like that baby step into the future a bit more. it will be interesting to see it being used in Zelda Wii.

lets just hope that Nintendo will have a bit more originality with their pokemon this year. there are still may animals that havent been doubled!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Cobraroll

^I agree.

Dear GameFreak

Dragonfish evolution for Qwilfish now. Please. With good stats and movepool.

Yours sincerely,
Cobraroll.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Cobraroll

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

dahans

I think it sounds stupid...
However, the next information will be given on april the 15th. The game will be released in Japan in December this year... :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^Pokémon Sunday airs tomorrow (well, techically it's today in some parts of the world). More info will be revealed then.

Taser9090

I love the graphics. Of course, there will be many jokes about the title.

The graphics are a little TOO good... Maybe it's because there isn't a lot of game play or it's for the 3DS.

I can't wait for furthe information about the game.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on VGVThis decade is revolutionary: both black and white pokemon games live together equally.
Ahaha.

Tranzlater

The only question is what will they call the upgraded third version in the same generation?
Pokémon grey?
That's shit.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Taser9090

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 16, 2010, 07:58:51 AMThe only question is what will they call the upgraded third version in the same generation?
Pokémon grey?
That's shit.
Most likely :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Cobraroll

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

We have silhouettes. Going from the top and around in a clockwise order, I think this is the Grass, Water and Fire type starters we're all so used to (I want rock/fight/flying!).

The grass type looks like a piglet of sorts. Not impressed.

The water type is a wild guess. Beaver? Otter? It doesn't look too terrible.

The fire type is a Charmander with rodent traits. Very, very unimpressed.

SuperFireKirby

Actually, if you look closely, you can see that the silhouettes are a fail, I can make out the faces and details of the pokemon with fair clarity.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Or you know, some of the (solid) black turned gray from a bad quality image.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever