We all saw it coming... Pokémon's fifth generation announced

Started by Cobraroll, February 07, 2010, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

It reminds me of a Digimon. And what kind of a name is that? Bikitini... I hope it won't be called that in the NA release...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I hope not either.... and Oni-Link, I got it from Bulbanews... so yeah

DrP

Oha Suta aired new information about transferring Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver to Pokémon Black and White. The feature, called "PokéShifter", will allow players with two DS systems to transfer their Pokémon to the Generation V games in a Pal Park-like manner. Pokémon caught via PokéShifter will presumably be caught in a timed minigame.

Meta-Ridley

Hey, that's directly coppied from the latest Bulbanews article... but your one of the staff :D
Who thinks isshu region looks really exciting?

DrP

I do!

It's gonna be based on somewhere outside of Japan... rumors say parts of California or Washington (because Washington has a dessert between Mt Rainier and before parts of Spokane)... other thoughts say China

DrP

I'm going to be moving everything to a new thread called "Pokémon Black and White News"

I'll post news and pictures from the top four Pokémon news sites (or anyone can do that too!). Because now, the games are more than just "announced"

Meta-Ridley

Great Idea! It's good for people who don't check bulbapedia and serebii every 6 hours (umm... that would be me lol)

SlowPokemon

I don't because it's irritating that they have like one update a day, and it's usually about the anime (which I hate).

DrP

not right now... its about black and white

check the news thread. i just posted a video that will answer lots of questions

SlowPokemon

I know, I know. :P I usually limit myself to checking Serebii and Bulbapedia once a day, to avoid disappointment.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2010, 10:40:14 AMI know, I know. :P I usually limit myself to checking Serebii and Bulbapedia once a day, to avoid disappointment.
I usually only check it if I need it D8
But I think I should do what you do.

SlowPokemon

Yay, I'm a role model. :) Not really. I went to school this morning to get my schedule and the like, and out of like a thousand lockers, I was assigned number one. :D Hahaha.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2010, 10:42:43 AMYay, I'm a role model. :) Not really. I went to school this morning to get my schedule and the like, and out of like a thousand lockers, I was assigned number one. :D Hahaha.
Well guess what? When I was in 8th grade, my Locker was the
VERY
LAST
ONE.