News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

We all saw it coming... Pokémon's fifth generation announced

Started by Cobraroll, February 07, 2010, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I kind of like it :p
I hope one of those bridges is a bike route :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 12, 2010, 08:54:22 AMI kind of like it :p
I hope one of those bridges is a bike route :\

Ugh, I hate the bike routes. I feel guilty if I don't battle every trainer in the game, but the bike routes are so irritating. Especially the Kanto one. I don't like the Cycling Road in Hoenn because they all use Magnemite (not really a problem is you have a fighting-, fire- or ground-type). So, start with Mudkip or Combusken. ;) Too bad I like Treecko.

The Cycling Road in Sinnoh is not bad, as there is a route to explore below it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

TheLegend

I wish I knew that much german.  My Language Arts teacher would understand that...

SlowPokemon

TheLegend

someone start a poll - if you're going to buy black and white....

Cobraroll

^That would just be pointless, IMO. The fans will buy it, the others not, I guess. And it would end up with a lot of one word posts.

Please don't start any polls, anyone, unless you're asking for people's opinions on a valid matter.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

^Now, if there was a poll with, I don't know, what was your favorite type, which starter are you going to choose, would those matters be "valid"?

^^And TheLegend - do you know anyone who's not going to buy it?

Cobraroll

^Yep, because that would be a matter of discussion and reason, rather than yes/no

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Okay. And by poll, do you mean actual poll, or just asking a question?

Cobraroll

Actual poll. General rule:

For polls, add a separate topic and a relevant question should be asked. Do not ever make a poll irrelevant to the topic it's in. The threshold for polls is a lot higher than that of making a new topic without one. The opening post should have a certain quality to the presentation of the matter and encourage further discussion.

More or less cut from the CoasterForce guidelines.

SlowPokemon

Alright. And if I were going to do this (it could happen) where would I post it? Under gaming, or off-topic, or what?

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Sorry, one more question - do I say "New Topic" or "Post New Poll?"

Cobraroll

^I think it doesn't matter, as you can add polls to an already existing thread, provided that you started it.