News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

InsigTurtle

eh, humanity has some good points about it. like... uh...

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

[6/1/16 1:17:15 PM] Altissimo: ok this is the third time in 2 weeks we've had someone come to fix our fucked up phone/internet/TV cables somehow
[6/1/16 1:17:28 PM] Altissimo: and this is the third time in 2 weeks that the person who has come has left without making sure everything works
[6/1/16 1:17:39 PM] Altissimo: and this is the second time in two weeks that something has actually been fucked up
[6/1/16 1:17:55 PM] Altissimo: I'm really angry. Why do they all keep leaving as soon as they're doing physically dealing with it
[6/1/16 1:18:05 PM] Altissimo: Why does no one ever check to make sure the shit ACTUALLY WORKS
[6/1/16 1:18:55 PM] Altissimo: Are we to that fucking point in technology and society where the efficiency of the workers to go from one place to another as quickly as possible is more important than making sure they did their job correctly
[6/1/16 1:19:10 PM] Altissimo: Now we have no TV. because they left without me being able to tell them the TV wasn't fucking working.
[6/1/16 1:19:23 PM] Altissimo: And I'm the only one home so I can't do anything about it.

Magic Mole

Went to the state track meet today (high school) with high expectations from basically everyone at my school. I was seeded 1st in the high jump so of course people expected me to win. Naturally, I missed my first 3 attempts at the height I started at and went out immediately. My legs have been messed up lately so I didn't expect to do great but it just really stinks that I let down all of my peers. Also, my female friend went out of her way to take the several-hour-trip to watch and support me for the first time this season and she got to see that. Now I get to deal with answering "Did you win states?!" for the next few weeks. Kinda bummed :-\

mikey

ow... that feels REALLY bad just reading it
well hopefully the "I failed everyone" feeling passes soon D:
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-_- Methinks the Disk Drive on my Wii is broken. So now, I can't play Wii OR GCN games... Knew I should've held on to my GameCube, but I'm going to have to get that fixed. :(
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

My 3DS's battery got overheated, so my parents bought an entirely new one! Why couldn't they do the same with our Wii? Because now I'm going to be bored all summer.

mikey

so you have a new 3DS but you're going to be bored all summer?
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Yeah, I'm tired of all my games on the 3DS; any new game would be finished in a week; all the games I want are on the Wii U; and I enjoy multiplayer games more.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

cashwarrior1

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle