News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Don't worry about having aspergers it's one of the easiest things to fake not having
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 04, 2016, 09:33:55 PMDon't worry about having aspergers it's one of the easiest things to fake not having
not sure if you're just being dumb or not
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 04, 2016, 09:33:55 PMDon't worry about having aspergers it's one of the easiest things to fake not having

That's only because there's like no awareness about it. People just label you as "socially awkward" and don't think much past it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

:/ I forgot to put my retainer in last night.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, just put it in tonight; speaking from experience, you should be fine (though your mouth might hurt a little more afterward depending on how much your teeth have moved, if at all- my bottom teeth are particularly bad in that regard; my top teeth, not so much, fortunately).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

I put them in this morning between breakfast and lunch, so everything should be fine now.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

Well, as I said earlier Thursday was my visit with the counselor and after a long talk with him, I concluded pretty much what others told me here, that it is something odd that's a part of life and that I shouldn't worry too much about it even if I get a job. He even said it was part of what made me unique which I immediately denied until he brought up a great point.

"Connor, would you rather have never had that as a part of you, and therefore never met the friends who helped you during this time?"

Honestly, thinking that over for the past few days, I can say no. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have found friends that helped me during very rough times, nor would I have gained the courage to stand up to my mother a few months ago. While I don't like to admit it, I think there's nothing to worry about in regards to what makes me myself. I'll still keep things to myself of course, but there's nothing "Cursed" about me anymore. I think this should help me relax for now.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Hero of Trains

I'm so happy for you! ;D
This sounds like a really huge step, and I'm glad you've realized this. Everything that happens to you makes you who you are, and who you are is who we like and accept. Remember that we think you're cool. I really hope everything works out for you, you've had some really hard things in your life but you've dealt with them well. I'm glad you're finally getting over this. ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

Congratulations, Connor. That sounds like a major breakthrough.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 08, 2016, 05:13:44 AM:/ I forgot to put my retainer in last night.
:/ I forgot to put in my retainer in for the last three years.

@DreamingHawk
That sounds wonderful! I'm sure you will only get better and better!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 09, 2016, 09:36:41 AM:/ I forgot to put in my retainer in for the last three years.
Now that's a problem.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 09, 2016, 09:36:41 AM:/ I forgot to put in my retainer in for the last three years.

Me too but for the last eight years :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Dudeman

looks like y'all had a tough time

retaining that habit
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book