News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Studying for the Biology quiz tomorrow and I'm so lost
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Applying to graduate school is a stressful time. It does not help that I am horribly paranoid at all times about whether my shit is right or not

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Altissimo

I'mma graduate in May with a bachelor of arts in music (just ... music... I was originally a music therapy student which is has a great program at this school, but by the time I switched majors it was too late to realistically consider transferring to a school with a better music program) and a minor in psychology.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Altissimo on November 19, 2015, 09:23:23 AMI'mma graduate in May with a bachelor of arts in music (just ... music... I was originally a music therapy student which is has a great program at this school, but by the time I switched majors it was too late to realistically consider transferring to a school with a better music program) and a minor in psychology.
This is what I want to go with my BofM and BofEd but the unis where I am won't gimme. So maybe I'll minor in Spanish or Phys Ed instead. ::)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

So jealous. The music education program (here, at least) is soooo tedious...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 19, 2015, 09:25:39 AMThis is what I want to go with my BofM and BofEd but the unis where I am won't gimme. So maybe I'll minor in Spanish or Phys Ed instead. ::)

no psych minor? Das ridic yo

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 19, 2015, 09:26:45 AMSo jealous. The music education program (here, at least) is soooo tedious...
Oh? Mine is too but maybe not as much.

Quote from: Altissimo on November 19, 2015, 09:27:41 AMno psych minor? Das ridic yo
Well I can but it's not exactly what I need. Basically it's just not an option.

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

I'm jk. Ed is a good degree. It's just not for me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Man, I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a good watch with the correct roman numeral 4. wtf even.