News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 11, 2015, 07:39:20 PMWhat!? Phineas and Ferb ended! How?! I mean, the kid I interrogated at the pool said so, but I chose not to believe him. How is this possible? That show has been going on for as long as I can remember!  The last episode was really good though. But whyyyyyyy?!
P+F is easily my favorite kids' show ever, a lot of what they did was unique and really funny.  For example, watch season 3 and count how many times Phineas says "Swampy Marsh".  Povenmire and Marsh would probably run the show by just themselves if they could.  At least there are still 2 more seasons to put on Netflix for me...  I'll miss the show, I love watching it.
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Aw, Phineas and Ferb ended? Dang. At least there's still Gravity Falls though!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

And regular show.

Or am I the only one who loves that show?
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 14, 2015, 11:39:25 AMAnd regular show.

Or am I the only one who loves that show?

No, I like Regular Show too...but I thought we were talking Disney XD/Family...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 14, 2015, 03:41:04 PMThis I can agree with.

HIGH FIVE! Gravity Falls is like the best kids show since Adventure Time!

Bespinben

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 14, 2015, 03:11:49 PMARE YOU MOVING TO PROVO/OREM TOO??
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 03:55:44 PMSADLY NO BUT THAT'S WHERE MY MOM GREW UP

Dang it, for a second, I thought my dream of forming an NSM colony at BYU was about to come true.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

If I get accepted we can start a club and get new members
unmotivated